££ of DC10

About 20 euros, may vary depending on guests.

Can't remember water price maybe 6 euros I think (my keeper tends to look after money cos I can't be trusted lol :p ) but cheaper than Space/Pacha. Vodka/lemon was about 8 euros I think.

Under 10 euros for taxi from Playa den Bossa, it's not far at all, we normally get taxi there but walk back to Playa den Bossa at end of night, only about 20-30 mins walk.

have seen it 25 for dc10 but im the same as everyone else drinks are extortionate but dont ask how much can never remember dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing

watch out for the guardia though in the car park etc, doesnt seem a problem if you get a taxi to the door

seanbelfast said:
what time does this dc10 go on to?

Completely depends on who's playing, I've been before and ppl are starting to leave 5pm-ish but then on other occasions I've been there til 10pm. Latest I've been there was with Danny T and we left bout 11pm.

hot-bi said:
watch out for the guardia though in the car park etc, doesnt seem a problem if you get a taxi to the door

do they stop and search you in the car park?

Aaron said:
hot-bi said:

do they stop and search you in the car park?

I've seen people being searched before, I tend to think I'm normally ok cos I'm with b/friend and they tend to jump on couples less that groups :rolleyes:

Back