Odyssey 24 Hour Opening @ USHUAÏA & HÏ

As with many hi doesn’t interest me in the slightest after 2 poor nights there. But what would have been a better shout would have been to start the event at hi then carry on at Ushuaia for a bit of afters. Surely Ushuaia won’t get going until 5pm.
This sounds a brilliant idea!! Instead of doing Ushuaia onto Hi do Hi onto Ushuaia and have that as the carry on! Would attract a much better crowd

Personnaly, I would dream to party @ Hï until 12 PM, but I'll be stuck in Montréal that week-end. I'm pretty sure the DJ line-up will be great (like their opening and closing parties in 2017). I would choose Hï opening over Amnesia opening without any hesitation.

As with many hi doesn’t interest me in the slightest after 2 poor nights there. But what would have been a better shout would have been to start the event at hi then carry on at Ushuaia for a bit of afters. Surely Ushuaia won’t get going until 5pm.

Was thinking the same thing, but they probably would have needed Ushuaia to start before noon to make it work

I will say (contradicting what I said above maybe), we are a hard bunch to please. We moan about lack of 24 party, and then when one is there we aren’t happy.

Of course many people will never get over it being on the site of “Space”, however, I think it’s more that. When it comes from Hï it just feels so forced.

It’s like the kid at school who gets A+ at Maths, never goes out, totally uncool all year, listens to EDM, and then turns around and says “hey lets throw a massive 24 hour techno party”. It’s just not believable.

This is kind of what Afterlife continues to suffer from while it remains at Hï.

I will say (contradicting what I said above maybe), we are a hard bunch to please. We moan about lack of 24 party, and then when one is there we aren’t happy.

Of course many people will never get over it being on the site of “Space”, however, I think it’s more that. When it comes from Hï it just feels so forced.

It’s like the kid at school who gets A+ at Maths, never goes out, totally uncool all year, listens to EDM, and then turns around and says “hey lets throw a massive 24 hour techno party”. It’s just not believable.

This is kind of what Afterlife continues to suffer from while it remains at Hï.
Gonna be a tough year for everyone this year. A last for many I'd say..

ANNA is playing the Hi opening... it will be interesting to see what the rest of the lineup looks like.

Would really like to book flights but concerned it's going to be some Black Coffee sh*t.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Hi feels like, and basically is, a rich kid wanting to fit in with the cool kids so try's to buy it. Techno nights just do not feel right in that venue imo.

Glitterbox was brilliant and I really enjoyed that so I am not completely against Hi but Afterlife really was not good.

we've just put tickets on sale for both events including the 24 hour pass: https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/ushuaia_opening_i.htm

i know we sell tickets, so of course i am in favour, but honestly this is AWSM. it's like a return to the good 'ol days. 24 hours of clubbing - man i wish i still went out. the line up looks great and... daytime clubbing in both venues.. what's not to like. you never know, we might get a whole new younger generation hooked on proper clubbing ;) because that's what the island needs, not us old farts :spank:??

we've just put tickets on sale for both events including the 24 hour pass: https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/ushuaia_opening_i.htm

i know we sell tickets, so of course i am in favour, but honestly this is AWSM. it's like a return to the good 'ol days. 24 hours of clubbing - man i wish i still went out. the line up looks great and... daytime clubbing in both venues.. what's not to like. you never know, we might get a whole new younger generation hooked on proper clubbing ;) because that's what the island needs, not us old farts :spank:??

Umm, what is the line up?

Is that €100 pass an in, out, shake it all about ticket. Can you nip out for dinner?

Does Hi have any room that lets in sunlight? Amnesia, Space, DC10 all work for afters because they let in the sun. Not sure if that works for Hi.

ooh. it's a tough crowd in here tonight ;)

unfortunately, the line up isn't public yet. soon though :)

Back