october

Robo

Hi,

i have read the off season clubbing section and was just curious to know whether pacha is open for the winter season yet and the other bars and if not then when.

Many thanks
rob

About 70% of the bars in the west end are still open, and probably for one more week or so

pacha doesnt close at all... but now is open only fridays and saturdays.
there is a gossip that angels will open for winter too, but i dont know if it is true.
the main big big problem now is that we havent any afterhour open, and i dont want to go out if there is no after, :(

the bars in the port of ibiza are closing slowly... not many things open at this time

Try Konga

Alright my lovelies...

Try Konga for after hours..on two occasions I have been back to the white isle out of season in late October and found to my pleasent surprise Konga was open after hours........the best kind of resource is those in the know, normally at Pacha on Sat nights.....and for those of you that have never been before out of season... I highly recommend it....You can almost still feel the energy and bustle that was there that season....The only way I can describe it, is it's like a ghost town at the OK Corel....It's wicked..walking through Ibiza town you get the feeling of having Ibiza all to yourself...

Keep it real out there....see you all next year

Da Man

I went Ibiza in October last year, and Pacha had the best atmosphere I have known it to have, everyone there, was there purely for the music, it was a total wicked experience

October is my favourite time of year to go

technoboy said:
there is a gossip that angels will open for winter too, but i dont know if it is true

when angel's el cel opened the owners said it would be open during the winter too!! :rolleyes:

logoangels.jpg

technoboy said:
the main big big problem now is that we havent any afterhour open, and i dont want to go out if there is no after

according to ultima hora (october 17th) lucifer will re-open on november 9th - saturdays & sundays from 7 am to 12 pm!! 8)

DaManNamedDan said:
Try Konga for after hours

konga is pin up now & its closed at the moment. they were planning to re-open for winter - we have to wait!! :eek:

Back