October Holiday Sugegstions Required

Budapest is good for a few night's stay - lots to do and see. The bars are amazing - often spaces like department stores taken over and decked out randomly with charity shop furniture. The labyrinth (on the old side of the river) is a must do - go after 6pm for a full on scary experience. Food is generally very good, especially if you like game. And the women are the best looking of any place I've been to (way out of my league, but nowt wrong with staring and dribbling :lol:).

Works out quite cheap compared to other European cities, but impressively clean/looked after, especially when you consider their economy is meant to be in a state.

Cheers mate. Can't see any for the Sunday or Monday though.

Any info on czech carriers?
CSA is their main carrier. Not "low cost" but still often very cheap.

Prague is a lovely city, by the way. Absolutely beautiful - the old town (Stare Mesto) and the castle.

The first XXX was filmed there old city part is great. Don't get to drunk on the back streets in the old city you could get lost easy:oops:

I'm off to Prague in September. Never been before and looking forward to it. If you want a gem of a European city, try Budapest. Awesome place and it's warm at least until September.

Word

Budapest is a great place. Bloody hot in October when i went, which caught me off guard.

Any tips for clubbing in Prague? Much open during the week? We're going Sunday - Thursday.

There is a club right near the bridge when you cross from the new part to the old part. I can't remember the name but it is large and hard to miss. The bar scene is pretty good also.

Went with the mini-European tour idea.

Flying into Munich, seeing a Bayern Munich game the following day, fly to Vienna Sunday evening. Train down to Budapest Tuesday morning, train back up to Bratislava Thursday morning, fly back to Edinburgh from there Friday evening.

Went with the mini-European tour idea.

Flying into Munich, seeing a Bayern Munich game the following day, fly to Vienna Sunday evening. Train down to Budapest Tuesday morning, train back up to Bratislava Thursday morning, fly back to Edinburgh from there Friday evening.

Quality, that sounds ace mate.

Back