October closing week - guidance needed

Dane

Have been to Ibiza many times and always in the last week of the season - it's always been a blast.
However, after having booked and paid for all travel arrangements for people travelling to Ibiza from all over Europe from Wed 30th September until Mon 5th October, I'm now seeing that several clubs are closing earlier this year.
What's the likelihood that Amnesia will indeed have its closing party on Sat 3rd October (with Matinee)? Is Supermartxe confirmed for its closing party on Friday 2nd? - And is La Troya on on Wed 30th, closing? Spotlight does not have it in the party calendar but the promoters themselves have the parties in theirs. Am very confused and quite worried! :cry:

The closing parties have always been spread from mid-Sept to early Oct haven't they?

It's no different this year from what i've read, the only change being Space having made the We Love closing, their final, final closing.

Well, as far as I've heard, Pacha's Subliminal Sessions and Pure Pacha will now also close a week earlier - or is this just a rumour? Privilege has confirmed to me that Monza is "100% fix" so it will definitely go ahead. Supermartxe is apparently not 100% confirmed yet.
Really, I just don't want to miss Amnesia's closing party...

Well, as far as I've heard, Pacha's Subliminal Sessions and Pure Pacha will now also close a week earlier - or is this just a rumour? Privilege has confirmed to me that Monza is "100% fix" so it will definitely go ahead. Supermartxe is apparently not 100% confirmed yet.
Really, I just don't want to miss Amnesia's closing party...

I just got a confirmation of Erick Morillo's tourmanager that the the closing of Subliminal Sessions is Sept 30th and Sander Kleinenberg still has Oct 2nd as closing party on his calendar...

I have just five minutes ago received an email from Paola Cuervo at La Troya stating that La Troya Closing is 23 September.
Meanwhile, this morning the Ibiza Spotlight Calendar has been updated and now states that La Troya Closing is on 30 September.
The calendar has also been updated with information that Amnesia's Closing party now IS on 3rd October (am thrilled - of course - but also concerned about the lack of clarity on this!) :eek:

If you hear any rumours or get any feedback from promoters/clubs/djs please let me know via this post!

Thanks

Sunday 4th Oct 2009

Anyone know if there will be anything happening on Sunday 4th Oct now that space closing has moved to the previous Sunday?

WE are planning to do Amnesia closing, but would like a bit of action Sunday afternoon/evening (even if it's just bora bora or similar) before we head home early hours monday morning.

Would hate to spend our last day in a ghost town if PDB is all shut down...

cheers
dan.

well amnesia closing will last till early afternoon...then off to the beach!!!

I have just five minutes ago received an email from Paola Cuervo at La Troya stating that La Troya Closing is 23 September.
Meanwhile, this morning the Ibiza Spotlight Calendar has been updated and now states that La Troya Closing is on 30 September.
The calendar has also been updated with information that Amnesia's Closing party now IS on 3rd October (am thrilled - of course - but also concerned about the lack of clarity on this!) :eek:

If you hear any rumours or get any feedback from promoters/clubs/djs please let me know via this post!

Thanks

the calendar tries to use official sources of info only, such as club/promoter websites.....like you say. amnesia website says 30th for la troya, so we can only go off what the clubs says really.

I'm really looking forward for the grand amnesia closing!

and maybe... dc10 on monday 5.10 ?
:rolleyes:

Amnesia Closing party can't be on the 26th can it? How can the closing party be BEFORE Cocoon Closing on the 28th?

well amnesia closing will last till early afternoon...then off to the beach!!!

yeah i know what you're saying, but I like to head to the airport on a high not a low, and have a few beers in the departure lounge before crashing out on the plane with a smile on my face. The best way to do this I find is to go and do some partying from afternoon until evening, then have a quick bite and head to the airport.

If we stay at amnesia until afternoon we will be destroyed by the time we have to leave for the airport at 10pm lol.

Last year we went to amnesia on the saturday night, left about 6am - got a few hours kip then got up after lunch, got on the beers then headed to space. Spent a few hours there going mental, then came out feeling great....the airport was a right laugh!!

cheers
dan.

Back