October 24-26 Bank Holiday Weekend in Ireland

D

djcherni

Looks like I am going to return to Dublin on October 22.

Any recommendations for parties/festivals to check out in the UK or Ireland over the Oct holiday weekend? I am willing and able to fly anywhere Ryanair flys direct from Dublin... (London was my first inclination)

I am into house - nothing too deep or heavy. Love glammy (but friendly) crowds, preferably not sausage-dominated...

Thanks in advance to all for their help.

Cheers!

DJC

...yeah, just saying that I like parties where there are decent numbers of ladies... Not that I run around trying to grease every last one up, but it is nice to have some scenery and meet new members of the fairer sex.

Whoa - an older thread says Morillo is playing Spirit in Dublin on Oct. 26?! Looks like I might be staying put! Can any Dubliners confirm? Cheers.

djcherni said:
Whoa - an older thread says Morillo is playing Spirit in Dublin on Oct. 26?! Looks like I might be staying put! Can any Dubliners confirm? Cheers.

I think you'd be well advised to stay put - the following is the Dublin clubbing line-up for the Bank Holiday Weekend:

24/10 Tim Deluxe @ Red Box
24/10 Timo Mass @ Spirit
25/10 Dave Clarke, Larent Garnier, Justin Roberston etc @ Red Box @ The Point
26/10 Paul Van Dyk @ Red Box
26/10 Erick Morillo @ Spirit

Something for everyone! :D

Wow... and I thought I was going to "slow down" after leaving Toronto (below hehe) . What a weekend!

I'm already penciling myself in for Tim Deluxe and Erick! Erick! Erick!

IMGP0534.JPG

Back