Ocean Mania - Closed

the coast authority has taken away the licence, think it was a general decision on the balearics. doubt anything similar will open soon.

I will say one thin, we brought the kids at the end of the season last year, it was pretty gross. There was dried blood all over the place. As the young lifeguard fella worked on his sun tan. The lazy little shit should have been cleaning the bloody thing. I can’t quite remember but for a family of four it’s not cheap!!

Tony Truman said that they told them to close it as the authorities felt the rubber would pollute the water.

I went on it two weeks ago, almost every one of us ended up bleeding on to it as the rocks below the course are quite rough in places, as are many parts of the course! It was a good laugh but also dangerously slippery in places, what with all the sun cream and blood ?

I went on it two weeks ago, almost every one of us ended up bleeding on to it as the rocks below the course are quite rough in places, as are many parts of the course! It was a good laugh but also dangerously slippery in places, what with all the sun cream and blood ?
Rumors of blood, shit and jizz in heard.. fck that..?

Back