McRackin

Super Moderator
Soft Opening Party
Friday 28th April 2017

Official Opening Party
Friday 19th May 2017

slideshow-1393852976_2.jpg

:arrow: Ocean Beach 2016

Good news, as past year , i didnt managed to enter in ,as place was full & No ticket selling at door , they accept only pre sale ticket (i should have gone to any bar what a dum :D not thinking about it)

Have to ibz in ibz may 19th :cool:, it lack just King of House Nyc at Pacha, that may happen that day or day before (it was thursday may 19th last year), & i ll ask for my holidays ,booking plane tickets rental car ...

Mon - Hed Kandi
Tue - Kisstory
Wed - Hot Bed
Thu - Ministry of Sound VIP
Fri - Pool Party
Sat - Soul Heaven
Sun - various

Mon - Hed Kandi
Tue - Kisstory
Wed - Hot Bed
Thu - Ministry of Sound VIP
Fri - Pool Party
Sat - Soul Heaven
Sun - various

Not for me, but what day is the lovely Laura usually play here? My missus keen to see her as last year I wouldn't entertain it. Can't get away without going this year

:(they kick out Ibiza sensations the party hosted by mi amigo Luis del Villar :cry:
Opening 17, i can go back home earlier as i use to stretch my opening to support them
14520614_10208632171294353_8609143748265488105_n.jpg

Is that the one that plays the same sax tune in every video ever posted of her? Or someone else? Ha

I was just saying the other day that Bakermat has released a new tune that'll suit her down to the ground. Expect another tune in her repertoire this year :lol:

But, every freakin' Monday OBC is full to the brim with people wanting to see her, so I say if it ain't broke....

Somewhere along the line, the team at Ocean Beach discovered that house music works really, really well when it’s played in a hot, al fresco environment

I wonder where they got that idea from,that's a belter! I don't think anyone has tried that before on the island..?

Been to Hed Kandi, Sensations, MOS, always found the music pretty good at Ocean Beach.

Prices have gone up year on year tho now to silly levels. Not that it was cheap before but gone up 30-40%

Music is always good, not sure about sin sunday with videos ive seen including some RNB

Prices are not cheap (cheaper than big clubs,14€ cocktail as any fancy place in ibz) but as Ibiza sensations is party hosted by friends, my minds is ready to spread some € there & can afford drinks & food this day at OCB.
Can't wait for their opening Wednesday may 31 , hoping some spotlights & more people will show up as this party really need more crowd.
Luis Del Villar + Felix DaFunk
14463206_10208632171694363_1603217388105630467_n.jpg

Last edited:
I went Ibiza in 2006 and heading back this year for my best friends stag party. We've booked tickets for this on the 28th of July, think it's the pool party event. We've booked beds in the Garden section of the place, not sure what it's like in that bit.

Anyone any ideas of drink prices? I know it's going to be expensive but a rough idea for a beer would be good? Am I looking around 12E

With it being our first day and being in the day, it's going to be more expensive than a club..

Back