Oakey

pachabloke80 said:
and wat the fu@k is up with his hair......does he try to get the middle of it to stand up like that on purpose? The dude needs a new dew

-the bloke

If you think his hair's dodgy now, have you seen pics of his from early 90s with his mullett :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahha he had a mullet.....hahahahah....lmao...i need to see this

Ibiza-girlie said:
well he looks like one of the characters from "planet of the apes" lol*
hahahahahah sure does.....I'VE SEEN OAKENFAKE 4 TIMES and every year his sets get shorter adn music get's shittier....but i loved him in the hay day...man could that guy put on a show....which one is oakey

apes.jpg
1004377777.jpg

It's true Oakey is a hideously ugly man.......... But have you seen his wife??? She is f***ing gorgeous.

I wonder what she sees in the multi millionaire Paul Oakenfold???

sorry but these "conversations" about how a celebrity (in this case a dj) looks like really suck - i mean, the only thing that counts is his music, ...talking like "ooooh, he looks like a monkey, hihi" sounds a bit bitchy to me. :eek:

(btw, i´m NOT a big oakie-fan...)

hook19 said:
It's true Oakey is a hideously ugly man.......... But have you seen his wife??? She is f***ing gorgeous.

I wonder what she sees in the multi millionaire Paul Oakenfold???

Mabye he has a good personality :rolleyes:

hold on they are DJ's so i wouldn't think you judge them on looks but on their music
in which case most of the dj's us lot chat about are FIT cause they make FIT music/tunes

:D

Oakey is one of my favourate DJ's and it doesn't matter if he's ugly or not. But he is. So if anyone wants to say that, then it's up to them. Call it jealousy if you like but when successful people have a flaw, it gets mentioned whether it's in the pub, at work or on here.
Oakey is a talented successful person and he'll take stick from time to time, thats what happens. Look at David Beckham, can't really call him ugly can you so people slate him in different ways.
It's the way of the world and there's no bitchiness, just having a bit of a chuckle at Oakeys expense, is that allowed??
He's not that bad we all know but I'm sure I'd prefer to be in his position with people taking the p*** from time to time, than in mine with nobody calling me a few harmless names.

But then again, I'm damn good looking!!!

Paul Oakenfold is another of our talented Dj's who has taken off to America with the scene over there getting bigger and bigger.
Which probably means more money. Fair play to him he has a wife and kids to think about.
It means we will see him less and less over here.
I'm sure he's still a great Dj but has probably become diheartened with the scene over here especially as his home from home cream has shut down.
P.s. He isn't that bloody ugly i mean has anyone seen Phat Phil Cooper he's a lovely bloke and a good dj but now he is Ugly ( sorry Mr Cooper luv the music though )

Back