Oakenfolds Last Uk date this year

GazDaBomb

is in the sugarshack tonight in middlesbrough. He's taking a break from recording in LA to come and play for the sugarshack cause he had to cancel his last date there.

Im going should be good, hope he aint to cheesy. I want to see the oakey that will blow us away :)

Saw him at Turnmills a few weeks ago, he was quality. He gets a bit of a caining but he's still good in my book if only cause the guy is original. You'll always hear 2 or 3 top tunes you haven't heard before.

I wouldn't even be into house if it weren't for the Goa mixes or the Oslo and New York Global Underground CD's so I have him to thank for that as well - I used to be into drum & bass...don't laugh.

He has lost in IMO nowhere near the dj he was about 5 years ago...abit of a chessy mo fo nowadays

I know about 8 people who went to this one and every one said it was up there with their best ever nights at the Shack!!!
Gutted I was in Scotland working. Back for Delboy Carter on Friday though and PVD next week!!!!!!

hook19 said:
I know about 8 people who went to this one and every one said it was up there with their best ever nights at the Shack!!!
Gutted I was in Scotland working. Back for Delboy Carter on Friday though and PVD next week!!!!!!

it certainly was up there with the best nights i've had in there!!!

Back