O2 wireless festival hyde park

madwhitegiant

Saturday confirmed Basement Jaxx, The Streets and Dizzie Rascal so far.

Sunday tbc Depeche Mode

It was ok last year Fatboy Slim, Underworld, Deadmau5, Junkie XL, Japanese Popstars, The Whip. Weather was good too.

Now awaiting onslaught from Olly!:lol:

I cant decide what festivals to do this year. "Technically" I shouldnt be doing any as we are slogging to save to move out....but I reckon ask me in a few months and it might be a different story :lol:

Saturday confirmed Basement Jaxx, The Streets and Dizzie Rascal so far.

Sunday tbc Depeche Mode

It was ok last year Fatboy Slim, Underworld, Deadmau5, Junkie XL, Japanese Popstars, The Whip. Weather was good too.

Now awaiting onslaught from Olly!:lol:

I don't have a problem with it. I've seen Basement Jaxx (3 times) and The Streets live in Brixton before - both earlier on in their careers. I rate basement jaxx very highly as performers and their show at the sala apolo in Barcelona in 99 when remedy was going stratospheric was pure brilliance.

generally, can't be arsed with outdoor gigs in London anymore - the one exception being somerset house, where I saw underworld in 2003 - another awesome show. Need to check this summer's listings.

deadmau5 = music for total morons or kids who don't have a clue. I would rather stick vinegar in my eyes than have to endure that crap

I cant decide what festivals to do this year. "Technically" I shouldnt be doing any as we are slogging to save to move out....but I reckon ask me in a few months and it might be a different story :lol:

Emma - Wireless, Lovebox, 1 day at V probably the Sunday so don't have to give my boy same with Lovebox and SW4. Maybe Field Day too. They are not cheap though are they Emma!

Olly - I have seen Jaxx a few times and they do put on a good show. Not overly fussed with Frank Skinner as my missus calls him.

I generally, can't be arsed with outdoor gigs in London anymore - the one exception being somerset house, where I saw underworld in 2003 - another awesome show. Need to check this summer's listings.

Gosh I'm becoming such a moaner too - but I have to say I agree! :lol:

Somerset house = 8)

...but despite living right slap bang in front of Lovebox, I've decided to go for Secret Garden instead. I'm sick of Hackney Council and their stupid sound restrictions.

Global gathering released there headliners today Prodigy Pendulum and Orbital , i can take Orbital but i would rather have battery acid poured into my ears than see the other 2.

Emma - Wireless, Lovebox, 1 day at V probably the Sunday so don't have to give my boy same with Lovebox and SW4. Maybe Field Day too. They are not cheap though are they Emma!

Olly - I have seen Jaxx a few times and they do put on a good show. Not overly fussed with Frank Skinner as my missus calls him.

Tell me about it :confused:

Need to think properly about what one to do this year. I remember when the V day tickets were about £50...guessing they are more this year.....shame as I do have the code to get the tickets Earlybird but just cant warrant paying out a couple of hundred quid on tickets in one go :oops::lol:

deadmau5 = music for total morons or kids who don't have a clue. I would rather stick vinegar in my eyes than have to endure that crap

Agreed. Although it's a massive shame, as anyone who can come up with tracks like "Faxing Berlin" shouldn't be slinging out formulaic crap like "the reward is cheese". :evil:

Paul Oakenfold and NASA are among the new acts joining headliners Basement Jaxx at this year's Wireless festival.

Tommy Sparks, Frankmusic, Fischerspooner and Sneaky Soundsystem have also joined the bill for the July 4 event.

The bash takes place at London's Hyde Park will also see an appearance from Dizzee Rascal.

Acts confirmed the play the festival so far are:

Basement Jaxx
The Streets
Dizzee Rascal
Paul Oakenfold
NASA
Tommy Sparks
Frankmusic
Fischerspooner
Sneaky Soundsystem

Back