• Pepe Roselló announces the opening of a new Space •

I'll be there, 1 hour drive from my home. Riccione has a very interesting scene, especially during summer
We are from Austria Tirol, Riccione is a kind of home beach for us......... does cosmic music mean anything to you? Melody Mecca.... Baia Iimperiale etc..... ;-) +/- 6 hours by car ! ;-) We wouldn't do the opening, as we are flying to the island on the 4th, but in July.... 100 % !!!!!

just got tickets, 46 euros, it surprised me honestly, I feared much more... I remember I paid 100 euros in 2016 for space final closing! looking forward to the party

just got tickets, 46 euros, it surprised me honestly, I feared much more... I remember I paid 100 euros in 2016 for space final closing! looking forward to the party
That's really good price by current standards.

Has there been any pictures of the club lay-out? I wonder if they've managed to keep the VIPs out like the old Space, or if they succumbed to modern trends.

Hey guys! Did anyone have trouble accessing a confirmation code for purchasing the opening party tickets? Wondering if there was a way around this, since did not receive one after entering my US number. Also, wondering if you all have any suggestions of other surrounding day venues, parties, and best clubs, since excited to plan around the opening!

Hey guys! Did anyone have trouble accessing a confirmation code for purchasing the opening party tickets? Wondering if there was a way around this, since did not receive one after entering my US number. Also, wondering if you all have any suggestions of other surrounding day venues, parties, and best clubs, since excited to plan around the opening!
I entered my Italian number and it worked, so I cannot help, sorry... Around Riccione there are plenty of clubs, Cocoricò, Peter Pan being the finest for techno, house... Afters at Classic club. Daytime at Samsara but there is cheesy music

Awesome to know! Really appreciate that and thanks so much! Would you say a week is a good amount of time there to be sure you can experience everything? Was just wanting to be sure there was enough happening- open to any other good beach club, beach bar recommends as well- really appreciate the note!

Awesome to know! Really appreciate that and thanks so much! Would you say a week is a good amount of time there to be sure you can experience everything? Was just wanting to be sure there was enough happening- open to any other good beach club, beach bar recommends as well- really appreciate the note!
Yes I would say 1 week is good. There are plenty of interesting sightseeings around as well, Rimini city center, San Leo, San Marino, Santarcangelo... Altromondo studios is another nice club but a little cheesier. Riccione is really a nice place, just don't expect nice sea (it's clean but the colour is quite brownish). The nicest water colour in the proximity you can find in the free beach of Fiorenzuola di Focara

great to know! Ya, I saw the water photos haha, my family used to live in rome and spent some time in Taormina, so Riccione, struck me as having the beaches of Taormina (without the water perks) but better nightlife and music. It appears like Playa Den Bossa was years ago- wasn't sure about the decibel/music, or closing time restrictions, but did notice space stated at 2am closing time.

great to know! Ya, I saw the water photos haha, my family used to live in rome and spent some time in Taormina, so Riccione, struck me as having the beaches of Taormina (without the water perks) but better nightlife and music. It appears like Playa Den Bossa was years ago- wasn't sure about the decibel/music, or closing time restrictions, but did notice space stated at 2am closing time.
Last OT I promise to the moderators! I know for sure clubs like Cocoricò often goes well past sunrise... Indoor of course. The 2 am closing for Space also surprised me. Another great club is Villa delle Rose, a bit posh but they have good bookings normally. If you are into art, Ravenna is also very nice.

Back