Nye

Robder

Is it too early to start talking about new year? :oops:

Keen to put 2008 to bed here! 8)

May host a gathering for a select few and just hit a random after hours or go to Brighton.

...Am also weighing up the below options:

My fave club of 2008 has got to be Horsemeat Disco, purely because it's so completely bonkers and stress free. Johnny Woo is hosting and wherever he goes, madness tends to follow...the music is also 8)
Their Downlow area at Glasto and Lovebox completely made my year.
http://www.cargo-london.com/event/horse-meat-disco/

Alternatively, it'll be Bugged Out/Trailer Trash & Disco Bloodbath at Fire of all places. :eek:
http://www.buggedout.net/listings.php

Any more for any more?

I dont think I will be clubbing it this NYE. I fancy staying in to be honest. I personally find it a bit of a let down and get fed up of all my friends asking what I am doing, then ending up not knowing what to do.

Sorry I think I am a NYE Scrooge! :lol:

We will be here ->
WaikikiDay.jpg

Staying at that last hotel down towards the mountain. 8)

I assume we'll do as last year - find a nice place for dinner, meet the new year there, then head to a club... although I doubt we'll beat last year's Pacha Buenos Aires. Haven't found anything good in the local Honolulu listings so far...

I think im being a DJ 'bitch' for the night and tagging along to Swansea of all places, at least its free to get in and hopefully some free drinks :rolleyes::lol:

I think im being a DJ 'bitch' for the night and tagging along to Swansea of all places, at least its free to get in and hopefully some free drinks :rolleyes::lol:

New year always calls for a break in routine...and tbh I always end up at the trailer so a trip to Swansea as a DJ bitch does have a strange appeal. :lol:

We will be here ->
WaikikiDay.jpg

I assume we'll do as last year - find a nice place for dinner, meet the new year there, then head to a club... although I doubt we'll beat last year's Pacha Buenos Aires. Haven't found anything good in the local Honolulu listings so far...

(still dealing with jealous feelings hence my no response)

Is it too early to start talking about new year? :oops:

Keen to put 2008 to bed here! 8)

May host a gathering for a select few and just hit a random after hours or go to Brighton.

...Am also weighing up the below options:

My fave club of 2008 has got to be Horsemeat Disco, purely because it's so completely bonkers and stress free. Johnny Woo is hosting and wherever he goes, madness tends to follow...the music is also 8)
Their Downlow area at Glasto and Lovebox completely made my year.
http://www.cargo-london.com/event/horse-meat-disco/

Alternatively, it'll be Bugged Out/Trailer Trash & Disco Bloodbath at Fire of all places. :eek:
http://www.buggedout.net/listings.php

Any more for any more?

some of my crew are going to horsemeat - not sure I can be arsed with Cargo tho.. went to one of the sunday ones when Tim Sweeney was on - pretty wicked music :)

I shall be in sunny (hopefully) Barcelona. Looking forward to seeing the city and having a bit of a relaxing break. Not sure what we're doing on NYE yet, I have been checking the club listings but the only thing I've found so far is a massive Matinee event on 20mins from barcelona:

www.matineewinterfestival.com

Looks loads of fun but not sure whether the rest of the group would be up for it :eek: Maybe a few too many men in hotpants :lol:

I've got my sister's wedding in County Donegal... been looking forward to it since they got engaged.Going to be one hell of a party!

J

we will be here ->
waikikiday.jpg

staying at that last hotel down towards the mountain. 8)

i assume we'll do as last year - find a nice place for dinner, meet the new year there, then head to a club... Although i doubt we'll beat last year's pacha buenos aires. Haven't found anything good in the local honolulu listings so far...

***does rain dance***

private do in mate's bar so should be cool then probably back to ours no doubt.

mind you I heard Garnier playing The End NYE!!

Think we are heading Guetta NYD at MOS.

We will be here ->
WaikikiDay.jpg

you'll struggle in honolulu mate, we did when we were there for our honeymoon.....I stayed in hotel where the yellow catamaran is....Moana Surfrider, the first hotel in Waikiki, beautiful place and does a great afternoon tea :lol::lol::lol:....!

I'm working 2-10 then I'm going to a party at a local bar. £50 for open bar from 10 til 2 plus a buffet . On to a party somewhere.

Working new years day 10-6 , that one is going to be a struggle.:lol:

Back