NYE!!

Barbie said:
Or look at it the other way and you might still be going strong from the night before :eek: :lol:

I know YOU will be going strong but I need my sleep, I want to be alive to spend NYE with Pep

silvia said:
I know YOU will be going strong but I need my sleep, I want to be alive to spend NYE with Pep

You know how me and Jamie like to kidnap people, we've never done a Spanish style-eee kidnapping before :lol: ;)

silvia said:

We'll give you a crash training course and you wont need any of that sleep malarkey :lol:

cookie said:
silvia said:

We'll give you a crash training course and you wont need any of that sleep malarkey :lol:

I think I will take advantage of being on my own territory, you take a cab and I take my motorbike, see you in La Macarena :eek: :lol: :lol:

silvia said:
I think I will take advantage of being on my own territory, you take a cab and I take my motorbike, see you in La Macarena :eek: :lol: :lol:

Have a chat with Rach Sil, she'll tell you the new found benefits she's found of not bothering with this sleeping malarky :lol:

Barbie said:
Have a chat with Rach Sil, she'll tell you the new found benefits she's found of not bothering with this sleeping malarky :lol:

I have to eat the grapes and you have to eat your veggie menú on my fav restaurant :eek: :lol: :lol:

silvia said:
I have to eat the grapes and you have to eat your veggie menú on my fav restaurant :eek: :lol: :lol:

Honestly Sil, the 30th is going to be a civilised evening of food and wine as the Spotlight English reprobates meet the Spotlish Spanish contingent ;)

Barbie said:
Honestly Sil, the 30th is going to be a civilised evening of food and wine as the Spotlight English reprobates meet the Spotlish Spanish contingent ;)

Coming from you it sounds like a bit impossible, but yes, some food, wine and some dancings with the grannies if we feel brave enough ;)

silvia said:
Coming from you it sounds like a bit impossible, but yes, some food, wine and some dancings with the grannies if we feel brave enough ;)

Yeah we'll definitely be keeping it civilised that night. We want to be on top form for the big night ;)

Still undecided about NYE, either going to be Glasgow or Aberdeen.

Any other Scottish folk got good clubbing plans? Highland Gathering?

Fergie19 said:
Still undecided about NYE, either going to be Glasgow or Aberdeen.

Any other Scottish folk got good clubbing plans? Highland Gathering?

Well, depends what your definition of 'good' is! I'd say Optimo would be pretty god-damn good, but I don't really think it's your cup of tea.

There's always the Sub Club as well for the more housey minded people.

I'd personally steer well clear of the Highland Gathering. I know there's some good names on the line-up, but from what I've heard off promoters, it's well dodgy and may not even end up going ahead. They put some acts' names on the poster even before they were confirmed and tickets START at £80 going up to £400!

Whats Optimo like then Clara. Like a bit of techno, just not too much. Sub Club sounds good, it was one of the possiblilities.

Cab get tickets for HG very cheaply of a contact, dont know if we want to be stuck in a field out there though for NYE :confused:

Fergie19 said:
Whats Optimo like then Clara. Like a bit of techno, just not too much. Sub Club sounds good, it was one of the possiblilities.

Cab get tickets for HG very cheaply of a contact, dont know if we want to be stuck in a field out there though for NYE :confused:

Optimo is very eclectic - they really do cover every genre. It's my favourite night so I'm rather biased!

It's a good crowd as well. No neds at all.

Oakenfold and Digweed are in L.A. but my plans aren't set in stone. Hopefully I'll be out of the country somewhere. London sounds nice...what's going on there?

peace out!

Christmas Eve and NYE are Friday nights this year so I will be stuck in my usual residency, but, it's double time for NYE. :D That's if I've got any energy left after the 20 odd Christmas party gigs I'm doing on Newcastle's Quayside in the 2 weeks leading up to Christmas, 2 per day! :eek: Think of the money, think of the money, think of the money...................... :D :D :D

Back