NYE!!

jjinit

what's everyone doing??

Think i'm relenting to peer pressure and am going to "tru-do"

The clubbing equivalent of going the cinema to see a "rom-com/chick-flick"

Me, Tom, Jamie and others are going to Barcelona for 5 days :D Sil has booked us restaurant for NYE and then we'll be going clubbing afterwards :D

Group of us going to the Glasgow street party in George Square, really looking forward to seeing Snowpatrol. Will prob invite lots of peeps back to our flat aftwards.

NITEFLY said:
chewie_oo7 said:
NITEFLY said:
at this rate, watching angus deayton tv shows :(

HOUSE PARTY @ YR UNI!??

;)

1.i dont live in a house(though plenty of people i know do)
2.every1 goes home for xmas
3.i probably would of dropped out by then :(

Surely the majority of people who go to Uni in High Wycombe came from there in the first place?

Optimo in Glasgow as per usual and they've got Sons & Daughters playing live (everybody says "whooooo?")

Sorry but none really, i work for a construction company and we are usually a bit quieter during winter so dont take anyone on at this time of year. Doubt you fancy digging holes in roads in the snow anyway.

We are thinking on dinner with friends at home and then go out. I'm meeting Barbie, TMT and Cookie the night before so all I can promise is to stay awake till the grapes :eek: :lol: :lol:

silvia said:
We are thinking on dinner with friends at home and then go out. I'm meeting Barbie, TMT and Cookie the night before so all I can promise is to stay awake till the grapes :eek: :lol: :lol:

Or look at it the other way and you might still be going strong from the night before :eek: :lol:

Back