NYE Together

niall

We are going to Together at Turnmills NYE anyone else here going? I read Trade are doing a New Year's day follow on starting at 6am. Anyone ever been to Together NYE before, We go to the Gallery sometimes and love it. If you've been NYE, what was it like was there a carry on? Anywhere else recomended NYD and also the weekend after. HAVE A GREAT NY WHEREVER YOU ARE!

niall said:
We are going to Together at Turnmills NYE anyone else here going? I read Trade are doing a New Year's day follow on starting at 6am. Anyone ever been to Together NYE before, We go to the Gallery sometimes and love it. If you've been NYE, what was it like was there a carry on? Anywhere else recomended NYD and also the weekend after. HAVE A GREAT NY WHEREVER YOU ARE!

Turnmills line-up is brilliant but I was put off by how rammed it's going to be but it will be a blinding night.

If you go to Trade Carry On you won't be able to stay in, they'll prob close club for a while and then reopen it as Trade, that's what they used to do after City Loud/London Calling when Trade was still there on a Sunday morning.

Other Afterparties I've heard of are Soda@MadameJoJos, something @ Heaven (can't remember the name), Beyond and maybe Egg. There's a post about Afterclubs in Parties and Club section, that might tell you more.

Back