NYE Plans

Off to XOYO for the first time to see Simian Mobile Disco + Hercules Love Affair.
Looking forward to it actually, heard good things about XOYO and should be a fun night turning up after the fireworks n' what not.

Tangled in Manchester on NYE. They only do a few nights a year now so it will be a good chance to meet up with a lot of people that I don't see as often as I used to as well as the ones I still do. Probably afters at mine as this will save loads on taxi fares. Then Wax Format also in Manc on NYD which I am massively looking forward to. Loads of us out for that one. Needless to say I have booked the rest of the week off!

we've finally made a decision and have plumped for:

uk-1231-423841-90527-front.jpg

heavy salt n sauce all night:p...staying/crashing/dying at mate's house, but i do have eyes on the Sunday Circus day party, then sub club at night back in the weeg.

we've finally made a decision and have plumped for:

heavy salt n sauce all night:p...staying/crashing/dying at mate's house, but i do have eyes on the Sunday Circus day party, then sub club at night back in the weeg.

NICE, NICE, NICE!!!

Was gonna see Derrick spin at Egg on NYE too. The guy is a LEGEND! Best DJ I've ever seen play.

Leaving it open and waiting for something good to come up this year. The last 2 years we've trekked up to Manchester for WHP on NYD, so NYE has been fairly quiet recently, but that's not happening this year. Got a couple of house parties to fall back on, but I want to do something a bit more exciting than that. I'd like a big night in London but that would probably take more planning than I can be bothered to do.

NICE, NICE, NICE!!!

Was gonna see Derrick spin at Egg on NYE too. The guy is a LEGEND! Best DJ I've ever seen play.

seen him twice this year...very enjoyable it was too.

might also see him at subclub in glasgow on the 29th (or maybe joris voorn/dvs1 @ pressure in glasgow on that same night.

mr carter will be a busy man on NYE as he's the headline act for a friend of mine's party in Dundee as well....

mr carter will be a busy man on NYE as he's the headline act for a friend of mine's party in Dundee as well....

The NYE event at Egg is set to go on till 2pm, so he'll have plenty of time!

For all those going out on NYD, are you taking next day off from work? Doesn't fall on bank holiday this year so im very surprised there are so many events on.

Im going to see Guy J and a couple of DJ mates on a Thames boat party on NYE.
Also going to see Joris Voorn at Fabric on the 5th of Jan.

The NYE event at Egg is set to go on till 2pm, so he'll have plenty of time!

For all those going out on NYD, are you taking next day off from work? Doesn't fall on bank holiday this year so im very surprised there are so many events on.

I'm self employed, so giving myself 24th - 4/5th Jan off. One of the perks I guess. Means NYE and NYD will be messy.

For all those going out on NYD, are you taking next day off from work? Doesn't fall on bank holiday this year.

Suspect I will have the start the year with annual leave on the 2nd, and, if I'm honest, probably the 3rd as well! :lol:

F u c k it! May as well book the whole bliming week off! Joris at fabric on 5th is a cracking shout also

Jaded is one option as really want to see Nina Kraviz. Not seen any recent updates on it, but i remember thinking it was pretty vague as to which date she would actually be performing.

According to Jaded's facebook page, she'll be performing on NYE. NYD is listed as "Special Guests".

(or maybe joris voorn/dvs1 @ pressure in glasgow on that same night.

If you haven't seen DVS1 then definitely go check him out. Absolutely cracking DJ. Closed Berghain several times this year with 8-10 hour sets. The guy knows his stuff and builds a set brilliantly.

If you haven't seen DVS1 then definitely go check him out. Absolutely cracking DJ. Closed Berghain several times this year with 8-10 hour sets. The guy knows his stuff and builds a set brilliantly.
no, i've not seen dvs1 as of yet...it is tempting, and i do feel a bit obliged to go since only been to Pessure once this year & i used to go every month!..
will maybe see nearer the time,

T

Not back to work till May so I think I'll be sweet! ;)

Having said that, If I had work scheduled I'd plan to take the 2nd & 3rd off for sure! - longer recovery time comes with age.

which is my plan

I'm actually really looking forward to NYE, usually a disappointment but I doubt this will be.

Unfortunately we didnt go clubbing in Lima. In fact didnt go out much in the whole of Peru.
Went out to a few bars in Cusco and Arequipa, but nothing to shout about.

You must be excited
Pretty excited, aside from the traveling alone part.
I'll probably end up wandering the streets on NYE, stopping in some dive bar to drown my sorrows in yet another pint of local beer :confused: :lol:

I'm going to the Rainbow in Bham, not a clue what it will be like but get to spend the night with some great friends so don't even care!

Back