NYE Plans

Londoner

Who's sorted out their plans for NYE already? I know it's a month in advance, but this is the first time since I turned 18 that I have actually planned my NYE in advance of the 31/12.

This year I'm heading on down to Corsica Studios to see Bicep (actually moist at the thought of this), John Talabot and Move D.

Love the venue and the music will hopefully attract the real music heads. Not the posers.

Great venue , should be a cracker!
Ive been told about a big house party (100pl) near me which i should be djing at and partying at too , If it falls through im thinking small scale nye , session on nyd!

Jamie Jones is in town for NYE :D Nice lot of support from Tim Green, Tristan Ingram & Andrea Oliva as well, so that is sorted and no need to travel!

NYD on the other hand is still very much up for debate. Lots of options in London, but not entirely sure which to take... ?

Jamie Jones is in town for NYE :D Nice lot of support from Tim Green, Tristan Ingram & Andrea Oliva as well, so that is sorted and no need to travel!

NYD on the other hand is still very much up for debate. Lots of options in London, but not entirely sure which to take... ?

Jaded?

I'll be waiting at the front door with the hospital bag in case the future leader of the free world arrives super-early.

:lol:

Jaded is one option as really want to see Nina Kraviz. Not seen any recent updates on it, but i remember thinking it was pretty vague as to which date she would actually be performing.

Circo Loco also, but think that could be one to avoid. Fuse also an option.

I went to circo last year. Definitely attracted a partially wrong crowd... Maybe due to it being in Greenwich?

I might try and crawl to jaded after Corsica.... Depends when Nina is playing.

House party with friends for the second year running. All about NYD for me too.
Going to Wax Format at Sound Control in Manchester.

circo loco in london has never hit the mark since day one. Jaded can be great and theyve become more selective on the door which can only be a good thing looking at the crowds that have turned up last few times ive been there and obviosly over estimated their capabilities and manners

Most likely won't get it together but if I did go abroad there would only be one place I'd be headed ...and it would be NYD ...

378894_506605512712635_1132855402_n.jpg

This year I'm heading on down to Corsica Studios to see Bicep (actually moist at the thought of this), John Talabot and Move D.

Love the venue and the music will hopefully attract the real music heads. Not the posers.

Good choice. That'll be a great night.

Ive been told about a big house party (100pl) near me which i should be djing at and partying at too

Who da man ? :D Hope it pulls off ...

circo loco in london has never hit the mark since day one.

Agree .. but that Hop Farm gig which caused all the controversy after LPG folded was blooming great. For once a warm sunny day and I really didn't mind the amount of brylcream and number of Probation tags spotted around tatooed ankles - the vibe was awesome and everyone was in really great spirits. If you'd taken me there blindfolded, would never have believed it was England in 2012

circo loco in london has never hit the mark since day one. Jaded can be great and theyve become more selective on the door which can only be a good thing looking at the crowds that have turned up last few times ive been there and obviosly over estimated their capabilities and manners

Circo in LDN is a place to be seen.

Jaded has a fairly good entrance policy. The bouncers on a Sunday morning do not take any sh*t and I've seen them be pretty tough on their selection policy, which is great. I'm not too concerned with who is at an event as long as the vibe is good..... That was the problem with circo last year - too many gangster types trying to start trouble amongst themselves.

Back