NYE / NYD

We are going to Solomun at Koko in Camden on Friday 29th December ... it sold out very quickly and they have added another date on Thursday 28th December in case anyone interested ...

I missed this.... and my mate is linked to Koko. Not seen Solomun for years so might pop in on the 28th to see whats going on...

NYD is Viva Warriors @ Fire , London for me.

I missed this.... and my mate is linked to Koko. Not seen Solomun for years so might pop in on the 28th to see whats going on...

NYD is Viva Warriors @ Fire , London for me.

28th already on 3rd release tickets at ~£40 ... finishes at 4am instead of 5am o n the 29th

Always disliked nye. And not a lot going on nyd ooop north either. So nye is home with the mrs and kids and a Deliveroo. Bed before midnight in a desperate attempt to be fresh for the new year ahead. May join @fhmsparkle for a jog as all the kids are coming home!

Knee Deep In Birmingham been announced for NYD at a new venue called CRANE. HS82, Butch, Joris Vorn plus local djs.

Think they tried to base it on printworks with production.

Not feeling it at all though, seen HS82 at bpm earlier this year and once before found his sets boring and repetitive to be honest
As for Butch much prefer him when hes slamming it can't see him playing that way on this label. .

A day around the pubs & bars beckons I think

Knee Deep In Birmingham been announced for NYD at a new venue called CRANE. HS82, Butch, Joris Vorn plus local djs.

Not feeling it at all though, seen HS82 at bpm earlier this year and once before found his sets boring and repetitive to be honest

See @diver , im not the only one sayin HS82 play boring music :D , same apply for joris voorn for me too :D

don't know who are the lucky guys but for sure if i were 20 milesaround ill have a go

24131962_10155566978115189_429099686102307171_o.jpg

Margaret Dygas and Greg Brockman will do the trick nicely NYE for Half Baked at Number 90. Nothing to mental and only cost a tenner!

back in London over NY for first time in years - ideally looking at some messy pub knees up out East (?)

We are the Sunset will probably do their usual free all dayer at the star of hackney downs on NYD but would rather do something different tbh

See @diver , im not the only one sayin HS82 play boring music :D , same apply for joris voorn for me too :D

don't know who are the lucky guys but for sure if i were 20 milesaround ill have a go

24131962_10155566978115189_429099686102307171_o.jpg

That's in Glasgow. Was semi-thinking about it, but find it hard to get excited about clubbing in the UK. Sadly SWG doesn't mean you can go crazy with the SWedGers. :lol: Going there for sasha & digweed in March, tho.

Back