NYE / NYD

Ikoda

What are you folks up to over the NYE / NYD weekend?
Anything special? Having a quiet one?

We usually go away on NYD with the family to hotel for few days. Those day between Nyd and back to work are fairly depressing.. people calling/visiting you at home only to drink your beer..:lol:

A friend of ours is having a house party which is about as good as NYE gets in the U.K.

Never been a fan of going out and having a big one to then go to your first working day of the year on a comedown! Especially when we do Ally Pally for the darts on the 30th and that takes a few days to get over!

Makes sense.
Don't know our current plan for NYE, but I'm playing main room of the egg on NYD so will be taking it easy whatever NYE plan is :)

Makes sense.
Don't know our current plan for NYE, but I'm playing main room of the egg on NYD so will be taking it easy whatever NYE plan is :)

Nice mate - I didn’t know that Egg was even open on NYD this year

A quiet one on NYE for me, used to like it but now think its overrated, bars & pubs full of casuals who only go out once a year ramming up the places. Much prefer NYD, hoping for some decent line up announcements for a day rave but nothing taking my fancy yet.

We are going to Solomun at Koko in Camden on Friday 29th December ... it sold out very quickly and they have added another date on Thursday 28th December in case anyone interested ...

Good Food/Drinks with good friends , what else?
NYE private party at home :cool:
thanksgiving-dinner_87879-1600x1200.jpg

ps: Wild stuff is only for Ibiz 18 hollidays :D Eat!Sleep! REST! b4 Eat!Sleep!RAVE! (Repeat x50days :eek:)

Last edited:
Over to see the In laws just outside of Benidorm on the 28th December till 7th January. Dads birthday on the 30th December so two (at least!) days of festivities. Probably just go to a bar for grub and drinks. Cant wait! Three kings festivities on the 5th/6th too. :cool:

Back