NYE/NYD - the elsewhere but Ibiza thread

NYD is a much better day for raving than NYE. I’m doing The Riot at WHP.
Not mad about the WHP but like the look of the lineup and hoping the fact it’s NYD puts off many of those who are normally just there “because WHP”

NYD is a much better day for raving than NYE. I’m doing The Riot at WHP.
Not mad about the WHP but like the look of the lineup and hoping the fact it’s NYD puts off many of those who are normally just there “because WHP”
NYE is shit, always has been for me. I’ll be in bed at 1030pm, I hate it more than Bonfire Night, Halloween, Valentines Day, my birthday, anyone else’s birthday, Amazon Prime Day, Black Friday, Mother’s Day, Fathers Day, Easter and finally Christmas combined.
See you at WHP NYD, will you be playing JX - Son of a Gun?

Berlin at new years is always amazing. The UK on the other hand is super disappointing. All depends on restrictions.

That NYD at WHP looks very soft. Seeing in the years with the black Madonna would ruin my 2022 already.

floorplan playing across all his alias’s it looks (lyric hood, Robert hood, floorplan) is playing Joshua brooks in manny NYE just announced today.. unless White hotel whip up something decent we will be hitting that in warm up for hidden nyd.. whp gets weaker every year

floorplan playing across all his alias’s it looks (lyric hood, Robert hood, floorplan) is playing Joshua brooks in manny NYE just announced today.. unless White hotel whip up something decent we will be hitting that in warm up for hidden nyd.. whp gets weaker every year
Sounds decent that, not been JB's since refurb and new owners

Just seen the flyer, looks like hes playing as 'floorplan', with his daughter i think that is

Last edited:
Sounds decent that, not been JB's since refurb and new owners

Just seen the flyer, looks like hes playing as 'floorplan', with his daughter i think that is
so it is.. be tasty that tickets go on sale friday morning pal

Berlin at new years is always amazing. The UK on the other hand is super disappointing. All depends on restrictions.

That NYD at WHP looks very soft. Seeing in the years with the black Madonna would ruin my 2022 already.

I would love to be in Berlin for NYE...but it looks pretty bad for Europe at this point, i'm not expecting to have any possibilities for a NYE party in Netherlands, Belgium or Germany at all.

I would love to be in Berlin for NYE...but it looks pretty bad for Europe at this point, i'm not expecting to have any possibilities for a NYE party in Netherlands, Belgium or Germany at all.
I feel if you're double vaxxed you have a chance but yeah full clown show atm. Berlin at new years is unmissable.

I feel if you're double vaxxed you have a chance but yeah full clown show atm. Berlin at new years is unmissable.
I'm double vaxxed...still all events in the Netherlands are cancelled untill december 4th and I doubt they will open up after that again.
If events in december are allowed again the closing time will probably still be midnight, which is crazy for NYE.
For Germany i'm seeing 2G+ discussion pop up right now. So double vaxxed (or recovered) and a PCR test on top. That might be the case by new years...

please guys, keep the discussion strictly on the parties. info about what you need to get into the clubs is fine of course, but let's not turn it into another covid/vaccine/measures discussion. PLEASE.

its all about Hidden NYD its honestly going to go fully off in there the line up is cultivated from the heavens for me

Back