NYE Ibiza short break

mr_sick

One of my unrealised dream was to visit Ibiza off season...

So finally here I am, I booked a flight from 27/12 to 01/01 and I will be staying in Salinas :)

I will go with my sister and my daughter for a few relaxing days in my favorite place on earth.

No clubbing of course, my daughter is 2,5 years old :)

Plan is already to do some beach walks, Las Dalias Christmas market and some tapas in Ibiza Town.

I'm looking for other advices? Some other Christmas events?

Also where could I spend the NYE, knowing that we will not stay late, probably leaving just after midnight... Is there still a big firework in Ibiza Town? My daughter would love this... and could be nice to find a place to eat and see the firework...

Can't wait be back for a few relaxing days!

One of my unrealised dream was to visit Ibiza off season...

So finally here I am, I booked a flight from 27/12 to 01/01 and I will be staying in Salinas :)

I will go with my sister and my daughter for a few relaxing days in my favorite place on earth.

No clubbing of course, my daughter is 2,5 years old :)

Plan is already to do some beach walks, Las Dalias Christmas market and some tapas in Ibiza Town.

I'm looking for other advices? Some other Christmas events?

Also where could I spend the NYE, knowing that we will not stay late, probably leaving just after midnight... Is there still a big firework in Ibiza Town? My daughter would love this... and could be nice to find a place to eat and see the firework...

Can't wait be back for a few relaxing days!
Will be there too.

Looks like they are doing a yearly NYE small party at Plaza del Parque... Maybe I'll try to go and eat at one of the small restaurants around? Locals only would be great ;-)

I will be staying in Salinas :)
VINO&CO NEW YEARS DIVE 2019
SHARING IS CARING!

Tuesday 1rst of January at Salinas Beach (in between GUARANA and MALIBU).
First dive at 12.00H

Vino&Co started this lovely tradition about 9 years ago in a small circle and it has grown to be THE event to attend on the first day of the new year!

Join us for a swim and wine and bubbles!
Vino&Co likes to give something back to their clientele and the island and invite you all for a glass of wine and a swim on this amazing day!
No need to bring drinks, we provide plenty! (last year 150 bottles!)
Nevertheless, we kindly ask you to bring something to eat to share with all of us.
This can be put on the large tables we provide.

Bring your kids, your grandma, and your hungover friends!
Dogs are welcome, but do keep an eye on them!

The first dive is at 12!!
We'll do a second run at 13h for the latecomers... and a final run into the sea at 14h for the ones that really couldn't get out of bed in time!!
For all who swam, we are giving away Vino&Co t-shirts!

We kindly ask you to NOT BRING ANY PLASTIC plates, cups or cutlery to the beach! We will be serving the wine this year in biodegradable cups. After the swim we always do a beach clean up. Fancy joining? Let us know!

Please kindly have a look at previous years videos and photos - it's always great fun!

For the hardcore amongst us, DC10 is mintues away!

LET’S WASH LAST YEARS SINS AWAY AND START THE YEAR FRESH!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND SEE YOU ON THE 1RST OF JANUARY!

47126669_10157145245164345_7277933808056270848_n.jpg

So... Heading to Salinas tomorrow... Finally :)

Anything interesting not in the "El Meravelios Mon Del Nadal A Eivissa"? :)

i'm not interested into clubbing things, as I will be alone with my daughter :) But I've seen already many things for children... And of course I'll try to find a few beach spots, with something to drink and relax for daddy, and something to enjoy for my daughter :)

So... Heading to Salinas tomorrow... Finally :)

Anything interesting not in the "El Meravelios Mon Del Nadal A Eivissa"? :)

i'm not interested into clubbing things, as I will be alone with my daughter :) But I've seen already many things for children... And of course I'll try to find a few beach spots, with something to drink and relax for daddy, and something to enjoy for my daughter :)
Have a nice stay, the weather have been fantastic the last days here in Ibiza.
We're at Golden buddha now

Back