NYE 19/20

Are there many expats on the island at this time ?

The native people which are working or are students outside Ibiza are visiting their families an friends at this time , someone told me. Is this true ?

Are there many expats on the island at this time ?

The native people which are working or are students outside Ibiza are visiting their families an friends at this time , someone told me. Is this true ?

it works both ways. there are locals that leave the island to visit friends/family elsewhere and there are lots if people that come to the island to visit friends/family

I went with a girl for a coffee ( 2 Years ago ). She was a waitress and worked in Ibz during the season. She told me , its not enough money to stay there for the low season also , so she works in Gran Canaria in the winter. She feels at home in Ibz , but she has to do so , she told me. For NYE she tries to go to Ibz , but its mostly not possible because work.
Dont know what the dancers do in winter ...

75472921_2286636934963058_306567975245185024_o.jpg

Really not less NYE Partys ( Heart , Underground , Lio and more ) . Enough People to go there ? Ok , there are a lot of people to visit families and Friends at this time on the island ...

Really not less NYE Partys ( Heart , Underground , Lio and more ) . Enough People to go there ? Ok , there are a lot of people to visit families and Friends at this time on the island ...
It's full everywhere generally.
Think that 130000 ppl are living in ibiza all year round...

I've been trying to get through to Heart to organise a table but no reply. I don't normally do VIP but my wife is pregnant and so we need somwhere to rest.

Guess there could be a lot of party hopping which doesn't happen so much in summer. Start your night in HEART or Lío, end up in Underground later (jump in the sea at lunchtime, then head to DC10, then wind up at Bora Bora sometime on the 2nd dazed and confused)

I suppose there will be some kind of party at Plaza Del Parque?

Had lot of fun there last year, planning to go there again this year...

Back