NYE 19/20

Is there a NYE party planned on Plaza del Parque?

I've been looking for a confirmation but I couldn't find anything... only old articles from 2018,2017,...

Not mentioned neither in the official Eivissa Christmas festivities schedule...

No, as far as I know!

The oysters at Hostal Parque are still there as usual thought! :D

78704126_494328491179006_8813450969326026752_n.jpg

Oh :-( It was so fun on this place, great crowd, happy atmosphere, good music with a mix of oldies and house classics.

Any advice on other places where I could find the same kind of cool party? As with my daughter I can't go to restaurant, clubs,...
Plaza del Parque was a perfect match :) And then of course the fireworks not far away, she was the happiest girl on the planet :)

Oh :-( It was so fun on this place, great crowd, happy atmosphere, good music with a mix of oldies and house classics.

Any advice on other places where I could find the same kind of cool party? As with my daughter I can't go to restaurant, clubs,...
Plaza del Parque was a perfect match :) And then of course the fireworks not far away, she was the happiest girl on the planet :)

I think plaza del parque might still be busy with people even if there's no event happening...

Any advice on other places where I could find the same kind of cool party?
In recent times the ayuntamiento has moved most of this kind of activities to the Antoni Albert i Nieto square (next to new bus station). There's always something going on there...

Thanks a lot! I'll check it out!

If no activities there then I'll got to plaza del parque anyway ;-)

There was a party going on at Plaza del Parque... Left early because my daughter felt asleep ?

But atmosphere was great :)

Happy new year everyone! See you for the first swim of the year at Salinas :)

Back