NYC recommendations.....?

All the clubs pretty much suck now. Verboten has a shit crowd and is a packed hellhole every weekend nowadays with people who have no idea who the dj is. Jamie Jones will be unbearable. Output is better. The warehouse parties are the best bet....blkmarket, resolute, zero, cityfox

if they are as good as their original ones in switzerland, then definitely GO! brilliant music.

they are....cityfox has pretty much dominated the ny scene the last 1-2 years, so much so that they have kinda become victim of their own success

Cielo is a must on Monday for Francois K's night, Deep Space. It's usually free entry (and free vodka!) before 11pm.

I'm off to NY too next month and Dimitri from Paris is playing at Cielo with Francois K the Monday I'm there.

Cielo is a must on Monday for Francois K's night, Deep Space. It's usually free entry (and free vodka!) before 11pm.

I'm off to NY too next month and Dimitri from Paris is playing at Cielo with Francois K the Monday I'm there.

Oh I'm gutted now, we fly home Monday night at 22.00 so won't make it to that :(

Oh I'm gutted now, we fly home Monday night at 22.00 so won't make it to that :(

get on the mailing lists for the good promoters , going by my emails theres lots of after party / underground shenanegans to be had you just need to know where to look

Back