NYC Clubs

wookie

I'm off to NYC for a 5 days in April with my lovely lady, can anyone recommend any decent late bars/clubs that we can go to? I've tried to do some online research but it appears a little sketchy. We're staying in the lower east side....thanks in advance.

depends on what kind of music/scene you're into. Sullivan Room is amazing for dancing and great House music, APT and Santos Party House are fun too.

depends on what kind of music/scene you're into. Sullivan Room is amazing for dancing and great House music, APT and Santos Party House are fun too.

Santo's, Sullivan Room and Apt are all good, as are Love, Cielo, Sapphire and a few smaller bar/lounge type venues. However at all of these places the music/crowd/vibe varies from night to night - give us an idea of what you are looking for, and the dates you are here...
Also, lots of really good warehouse parties recently featuring some pretty big DJs - these are in Brooklyn and Queens- kind of gritty, like an old-school rave but with better sound and some more amenities- Pan Pot tonight, I hope I make it home before noon as I have to have Easter dinner with the family later in the afternoon:eek:

Back