Nude @ Ministry 8th April

The russian

http://www.ministryofsound.com/mos/ministryofsound/templates/ImgSizer.aspx?imgURL=/NR/rdonlyres/529AA41C-29F2-4C20-ACF0-A91B1878C077/0/DSC_4807.jpg&height=360&width=360

After a wild decadent debut in Feburary Nude is returning to the Club on Saturday 8th April.
All kids in Clubland start planning your custome now as this is going to be the craziest party you will ever go to!!!

Can you bare it?

Smokin Jo and her gang will take over Ministry once again to send you on a musical and visual journey you will never forget!!!

The Box:
SMOKIN JO (Resident)
CLIVE HENRY (DC10 Peace Divison)
MAZZY SUPASTAR (Resident Redlight)

Bar:
TERRY freak n chic
GEDDES mulletover
LUKE VB & TIM RED residents

Baby Box:
YRMUM YADAD host dj

Entertaiment will be provided all night long from the Nude(ist) Colony:

Empress Stah, Jhonny Woo, Piggy Lee, Ryan Styles, Jody Harsh, Chicken, Muscle Madams, Trixie plus very special guests and delicious delights.

Guest DJ: Pixie LaHughes (Chicken Royale)
Live Pa:the warboy rabble showcasing lippy lou and the bingers

[URL="http://www.ministryofsound.com/mos/ministryofsound/templates/imgSizer.aspx?height=180&width=180&imgURL=/NR/rdonlyres/778A28A8-7670-4A63-8982-6051919D70E6/0/DSC_4883.jpg"]http://www.ministryofsound.com/mos/ministryofsound/templates/imgSizer.aspx?height=180&width=180&imgURL=/NR/rdonlyres/778A28A8-7670-4A63-8982-6051919D70E6/0/DSC_4883.jpg[/URL] £15 door/ £12 advance/ £8nus

more info: www.ministryofsound.com

Sirens said:
What is the Ministry like these days?

ministry is good - excellent sound system and line ups. Crowd can be pretty chavvy/touristy up until about 3 or 4am.

I always have fun but friends have had quite aggressive behaviour directed toward them by some twats

naddyz said:
ministry is good - excellent sound system and line ups. Crowd can be pretty chavvy/touristy up until about 3 or 4am.

I always have fun but friends have had quite aggressive behaviour directed toward them by some twats

Thats not really enticing me to go :)

Sirens said:
Thats not really enticing me to go :)

I always have loads of fun at ministry! Crowd can leave something to be desired sometimes, but otherwise it's a fantastic club.

Go and experience it for yourself, I do like ministry I do.

naddyz said:
I always have loads of fun at ministry! Crowd can leave something to be desired sometimes, but otherwise it's a fantastic club.

Go and experience it for yourself, I do like ministry I do.

As the Lawyer :lol: says Sirens, sometimes there's a few tourists around who don't know how to behave but they always leave early, the main room is fab, just how a club should be and when it goes off it's one of the best clubs in the world imo.

REALLY bad crowd most of the time though...be careful when you pitch up.

But something about the place keeps me coming back, I've no idea what it is but MoS does possess a certain charm.

naddyz said:
Crowd can be pretty chavvy/touristy up until about 3 or 4am.

...and it starts to empty a couple of hours later on a 'normal' non busy night.

It's a big room and when it's half empty, the atmosphere dilutes somewhat. :confused:

I always have a great time at the club.
You get funny people every now and then but they leave early.
The best time is from 4am onwards, when only the people are left who really come for the music and you start buzzing just from the vibe.
Or the last hour in the box can go mental at times.

By the way there will also be mud wrestling at nude!!!!

:lol:

Back