Nude beaches and Aldi....

2H76

1. I'd actually like to see signage where nude bathing can be expected, a number of traditional nudie areas seem to have been taken over fully by "textiles" and it could make nudists uncomfortable removing all where they are perfectly allowed to do so. Thinking particularly Salinas beache/s (between the bars) and those on Formentera.

2. We already have a Lidl, will Aldi make much difference and will it affect local businesses as alluded to? Can't see the tourists using them too much, but on saying that I do use Lidl to stock up on ultra-cheap water (a 5ltr jobbie) and decant into smaller bottles for days out...nothing to do with being a cheapskate but protecting the environment by not buying a dozen smaller bottles and chucking (ahem....) It's a good excuse to save e2,-/day!!

3. Relax, I won't be shopping in Aldi starkers. That aircon near the fridges is tooo much.

I used to trudge ages to get to a supermarket, then what happened? Aldi and Lidl both opened up just around the corner, next door to each other, crazy! This happened a couple of months ago. I'm always round there stocking up on prune juice now.
I wonder if the new Aldi will be near Lidl in Figueretas?
btw, the Lidl's I've been in have always been rammed, plenty tourists too, not just buying water either.

I've tried to find Decathlon; seen the ad signs on the road but never located the shop. Don't hire a car, so does anyone know which buses pass by - if any??

yes aldi right next to lidl in figueretas
That to me seems absolutely pointless as they both sell basically the same stuff. If Aldi was in PdB (unlikely as there are no tourists there for 6 months and the number of locals/passing traffic is relatively low) or the other side of Ibiza then fair enough.

I've tried to find Decathlon; seen the ad signs on the road but never located the shop. Don't hire a car, so does anyone know which buses pass by - if any??

take bus L12A or B and get off either at es raspallar or at muebles la fabrica. decathlon is sort of in the middle of these two if you check on a map. from each of those stations it's 5-10 mins on foot I'd say.

Where I live we have Aldi and Lidl literally 100 yards between them. Both busy, Aldi is the busiest out of the two.

Back