Nov 28-30: Steve Lawler @ The End or Renaissance @ The Cross

D

djcherni

Question for the Londoners (or others in the know):

If you had to pick one of the above to attend, which would it be and why? General comments on crowd, music, venue are also much appreciated.

Realistically, I will probably end up raging both nights but am keen to learn more from those in the know.

Cheers and Thanks in advance.

They are two of my favourite venues, so you don't need to worry about that!

Personally, of those two I'd be more likely to go for Lawler at the end, but I know plenty of people who love Renaissance, so its really down to personal tasles. Both are easy to get to - The End is bang in the middle of london, and The Cross is just north a little bit. Both usually have a good crowd.

:D

Steve Lawler @ the End.. saying that I havent been to The Cross. But the times we've been to the end .. without fail, we always have a top night!

Both are wicked, I often check out lawler @ the end.

Although my mate is playing the main room on sat for Renaissance so I shall be there regardless ;)

Lawler tends to take things a lot darker on Fridays than he does on the terrace as you would imagine. All down to taste I guess!

Can't go wrong with either, in fact do both, Lawler on the Friday night, Renaissance on the Saturday night :p Problem sorted ;)

Oh i wish i could go one of these but i have some exam on the monday, plus I've my own night which is a week before and ill no dobut be getting mashed at that :eek:

anyway, both will be top nights and top top venues :D

Re: Nov 28-30: Steve Lawler @ The End or Renaissance @ The C

djcherni said:
Question for the Londoners (or others in the know):

If you had to pick one of the above to attend, which would it be and why? General comments on crowd, music, venue are also much appreciated.

Realistically, I will probably end up raging both nights but am keen to learn more from those in the know.

Cheers and Thanks in advance.

Actually just noticed the dates for this one, that's also the wkend of Louie Vega @ Ministry, how can you miss that one :p ;)

Barbie said:
djcherni said:
Actually just noticed the dates for this one, that's also the wkend of Louie Vega @ Ministry, how can you miss that one :p ;)

Whoa - no doubt... Goodbye Renaissance and hello Louie. That will be great... I haven't been to the MofS in a long time.

would definitely recommend Steve Lawlers Harlem Nights - a cracking venue and brilliant night to go to!

djcherni said:
Whoa - no doubt... Goodbye Renaissance and hello Louie. That will be great... I haven't been to the MofS in a long time.

Plus you will get to meet me, what more do you want on a night out, Louie, Ministry open til 8am and err.....................Babs :confused: :p :lol: ;)

yeah i was thinking about the 26'th, only problem is i dont want to cain it so close to NYE ;)

We will see tho

dance4life said:
i'm going to see Lawler on the 26th :p .. and boy i think i need it!

I believe he is referring to Steve Lawler playing that clubbing mecca of Calgary, AB, Canada (my hometown :) ) on Nov. 26. My little bro is going...

Back