Nothing....I'm Fine - Translated ?!

I suppose it's better than "I'm just tired"

If he says he's fine then what more can you do really? Just leave it. If he actually isn't fine, carry on as normal and he'll probably tell you sooner or later (probably when he realises you're not a mind reader) :p

agree with morbs, back up all your cock & snatch shots as soon as you get home, then there's no come back. Although Johnny remember to erase that hard drive before taking it to pc world ;)

My missus thinks I should delete all the old pictures I have on my hard drives. It is of my vacations and friends from the past.

I agree with the comments about it being about your holiday - he probably doesnt want to come out and admit that he is going to miss you, or may not like it etc as then he will look possesive or silly but obviously he was just being a bit narky - we all do it and then tell ourselves to stop being silly after :lol:

God the amount of time I have spent over analysing text messages for it to be nothing - you get the hang of it after a while :lol:

I agree with the comments about it being about your holiday - he probably doesnt want to come out and admit that he is going to miss you, or may not like it etc as then he will look possesive or silly but obviously he was just being a bit narky - we all do it and then tell ourselves to stop being silly after :lol:

God the amount of time I have spent over analysing text messages for it to be nothing - you get the hang of it after a while :lol:

Tbh if it is the holiday he is probably more worried about her cheating (not saying you will).

agree with morbs, back up all your cock & snatch shots as soon as you get home, then there's no come back. Although Johnny remember to erase that hard drive before taking it to pc world ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

The spotty kids fixing pc's must enjoy a good old guffaw at some of the 'artistic shots' on some of the machines sent in for fixing!!!

It could be a bit of everything!

I had one boy break it off with me right before I went to Ibiza one year... even though I had planned and booked the holiday before I met him.

Not saying this is going to happen, but I've seen boys get sullen over things like this.

Or it could be nothing... he's fine! :)

Nothing I'm fine should never be translated into anything. That way the person who has said it is forced to spill all because nobody is taking any notice of them

Back