Nothing....I'm Fine - Translated ?!

xxVic-zeexx

Ok...so i wont bore you with the whole situation, but in a nut shell i had a feeling my BF had the hump, as we all know, we can tell jst through the words and shortness of things they say :rolleyes: .....

I was having a laugh with him about something, then he just put 'whatever' i carried out doing what i was doing, then an hour later sent him simply a wink smiley, he didnt respond, and he normally would :confused: so i simply said whats up with you, then came the dreaded...

Nothing im fine :spank:

I didnt respond and we didnt message eachother for the rest of the night nor have we today and thats a rareity....

Done something wrong havent i ?! God you blokes are more melodramatic than us girls at times :lol:

then again, he's a bloke - "Nothing I'm fine" could just mean that....

However - does he know about Ray :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He knows you're actually going to go to Ibiza without him and is having a male "mini-pet" .. he knows it's fraught with hazards ?

With no other info to go on, my guess is he's jealous of your holiday and also feeling a little insecure. If he's the chap you've previously described, when asked if this is the case, he will admit it, says he can't help it and he's sorry for a being a berk about it. You will reassure him that you only want him and he will say, and mean, that he really wants you to enjoy yourself.

Then you'll cop off with a famous superstar DJ and drop him like a hot stone.*

*joking, natch;)

Ok...no its nothing to do with Ibiza - well not directly lol

Im borrowing his camera for Ibiza but i had to get a charger for the battery....so i said to him yesterday...'ooooo i get to see whats on your camera :lol:' and he was obviously like 'omg nooooooooooooo' haha....

Anyone on my fb probably saw my status, basically it joked about me having my bfs camera and see whats on it etc etc...a few sarky comments followed and i put in one of them ' I think i might need to re-consider my relationship with @......" - then quoted his name, he them messaged me about my status n seemed ok, but i dont think he really was :confused: i was only having a bl**dy laugh and i think hes taken it to to heart, ooops...didnt think he would but maybe i dragged the joke out a bit long..

As for Ibiza, hes excited for me going :D

oooo...jst had a bbm...simply said 'Morning' - im patting myself on the back for not giving in and messaging him first seeing hes the one with the problem :lol:

It's about your holiday. We were being moody and possessive but know we have no right, we just find something else to transfer the strop onto:lol:

Who care? You are going to Ibiza tommorow, I am sure he will be over it by the time you get back. My ex-wife always (purely by co-incedence) found something to be massively upset about a day or two before I ever went away.

If you are really worried you should stay here with him and work it out x

perhaps the bit where you joked that you were reconsidering your relationship status with him upset him :?:lol: its perhaps a bit insensitive esp if you are just about to go on hols;)

i guess put yourself in his shoes?? how would you have reacted in the opposite scenario

even so he has messaged you so i would just message back and things will be ok

Who care? You are going to Ibiza tommorow, I am sure he will be over it by the time you get back. My ex-wife always (purely by co-incedence) found something to be massively upset about a day or two before I ever went away.

If you are really worried you should stay here with him and work it out x

I dont get why people do it tho :confused: esp as they know it will be playing on your mind, as it was :rolleyes:

perhaps the bit where you joked that you were reconsidering your relationship status with him upset him :?:lol: its perhaps a bit insensitive esp if you are just about to go on hols;)

Think your right here, ooops, i was only messing, bless his little cotton socks...

Only taken him 12 hours to tell me that he think IVE got the hump over his pictures....

I couldnt care less if there were p*rn shots on his cam, ok slight exageration, but at the end of the day i didnt know him when the pics were taken so why would i be in a position to get the hump ?!

I couldnt care less if there were p*rn shots on his cam, ok slight exageration, but at the end of the day i didnt know him when the pics were taken so why would i be in a position to get the hump ?!
This points to a broader question... why the hell does he have old photos on his camera?

I always copy everything to hard drive as soon as I get back from whatever trip or event I took the thing on. :confused:

This points to a broader question... why the hell does he have old photos on his camera?

I always copy everything to hard drive as soon as I get back from whatever trip or event I took the thing on. :confused:

He couldnt remember what, if anything, was on there, as he hadnt use it since...well, the pics were of his 21st birthday, so over 3 years ago.

Im the same tho, as soon as im done with my camera for a day or night, i transfer the pcis staright onto my pc, some guys arent as methodical as us :lol:

I am however pissed at the pic of him and Danielle Llloyd as she looks fit :evil:....im onyl jealous :lol:

Back