Not ready to hang up my dancing shoes

It's good to hear other people haven't been influenced by society's tradition to wind down and stop having fun by your late 20s haha.

Reactions: ric
1385691_448506615258681_405087635_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My Wife and I have never been to the closing partys but this year as a treat for our 40th s we are doing it.

(going earlyer in the year too with our two kids to show them "some - but not all" of the magic)

Keep partying 'til the party gets boaring, then find a new party!!!

We found Glitterbox this year as our new party.

Ditto all the sentiments on this thread. Did my 40th in Ibiza last year with a big group of similar aged people. Pretty much every single one was talking about 'Next year we can do.....' before we'd even left :)

5 of us are heading out in May for opening, age range of 38-41! you do have to pick your fights carefully but a couple of nights in a week is perfect!

i'm 42 me mrs is 47 just booked our 2nd holiday to Ibiza (last year was 1st) and already throwing ideas to each other on what nights to go out only gonna do a couple cause we are staying santa eulalia and want do more stuff this year than just chill by pool after a night out.

Hopefully going back out there again this year had a stag out there last year with a bunch of beer boys and it was horrendous I don't want that to be my last trip to ibiza so maybe September time, who's knows who it will be as my mates are old and past it

Yes, beer monster paradise is not for me! Ibiza is all about the music & all the wicked character's & people that you meet, along with beautiful beaches & scenery!!! Xx

I am a very young looking 43 :lol: and will never stop, I just love it too much. I was on a beach in Mexico at 8am in the morning last week and watching hundred of people just going for it with a huge smile on my face. There is nothing else that I know of that gives you that feeling, like catching that perfect wave when surfing.

If you give that up, you weren't really that much into it in the first place.

I am a very young looking 43 :lol: and will never stop, I just love it too much. I was on a beach in Mexico at 8am in the morning last week and watching hundred of people just going for it with a huge smile on my face. There is nothing else that I know of that gives you that feeling, like catching that perfect wave when surfing.

If you give that up, you weren't really that much into it in the first place.

Never knew that we were the same age?

Back