Not ready to hang up my dancing shoes

Bonny scanlon

My friend has just informed me that after nye, he is going to retire from clubbing, I am distraught! I am no way ready, even at the age of 41 ready to hang up my dancing shoes, just cannot understand his logic! Boo hoo!!! Xxx

I can't understand people who say they're going to "retire"..

Retire from what exactly!??!? Enjoying yourself with friends?? Having fun?!?! Enjoying life!?!?

You can't be that into the scene if you decide to "retire"... That's just a faders way out in my opinion!! Like others have said above, you obviously go to less nights due to taking longer to recover, more money worries, needing time off work etc etc but you don't just give up, put your slippers on and resign yourself to a life of YouTube videos from other peoples nights out!!!!!

All i can say is... Bring on DC-10 on NYD!!!! That's coming from a 36yr old!!!! :D

Retire from what exactly!??!? Enjoying yourself with friends?? Having fun?!?! Enjoying life!?!?

You can't be that into the scene if you decide to "retire"... That's just a faders way out in my opinion!! Like others have said above, you obviously go to less nights due to taking longer to recover, more money worries, needing time off work etc etc but you don't just give up, put your slippers on and resign yourself to a life of YouTube videos from other peoples nights out!!!!!

All i can say is... Bring on DC-10 on NYD!!!! That's coming from a 36yr old!!!! :D

Back