not happy its 9/11

dantboy

hey guys flyin out to ibiza this friday which is 9/11.dunno if thats a bad thing but some in our group think it is!?!?! anyway get to ibiza early saturday morning and probably just gonna show the ibiza virgins around san an :x and get a good nights kip ready for the 'one off' zoo project (you know its gonna keep goin til end of sept).not really sure what to do after the zoo so if anyone has any ideas?maybe underground as valentino k is playin there i think.
Sunday is bora bora an space day :D
Monday SHM at pacha, any good ideas for the daytime,doesn't have to be clubbing orientated....
Tuesday is gonna be a day off (by ibiza standards)although im well an truely tempted by carl cox.was at the opening party this year and went last year and it is just amazing,especially his sunset terrace sets.
Wednesday is mr morillo an co,some more friends come over so thats gonna be a messy one! what time would people recommend getting to ushuia?day or early evening to avoid dissapointment.
Thursday is going to be cream although i went last year and thought it was s**t tbh.will it be rammed or nicely busy??only really going cos simian mobile are there and they are just off the scale....

now this is the interesting part.we go home on friday however i have three 3weeks of work starting this friday do you guys think i should go home with my group or stay with my other friends an go chicken oriental at the closing parties???

i know what everyones gonna say but im still abit undecided :lol: :confused: :twisted:

any suggestions welcome and if anyones hittin any of these nights im at, SEE U AT THE FRONT!

well im thinkin of the whole group that includes girlfriends that wouldn't be to happy in cocoon which is where i'd be if i could......

hey guys flyin out to ibiza this friday which is 9/11.dunno if thats a bad thing but some in our group think it is!?!?!

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY LUDICIOUS. IF SOME OF YOUR GROUP HAVE CONCERNS THEN THEY SHOULD JUST STAY AT HOME AN LOCK THEMSELVES IN A DARK ROOM:evil:

hey guys flyin out to ibiza this friday which is 9/11.dunno if thats a bad thing but some in our group think it is!?!?! ...

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY LUDICIOUS. IF SOME OF YOUR GROUP HAVE CONCERNS THEN THEY SHOULD JUST STAY AT HOME AN LOCK THEMSELVES IN A DARK ROOM:evil: ...
... and play some pocketbilliard :lol:

hey guys flyin out to ibiza this friday which is 9/11.dunno if thats a bad thing but some in our group think it is!?!?!

Fly with Ryan Air. Any terrorists planning to blow up your flight will be tharted by the hidden baggage allowance fee's at check in.

Back