Not another request for Hotel/apartment info?

N

Noycey

Afraid so, everyone’s probably totally peed off with this kind of request but here I go…I’m off to Ibiza arriving on the morning of the 16th September and leaving on the 19th. Although I’ve booked my flights, I haven’t anywhere to stay yet but I have already had some great about which area to stay in “Playa den Bossa”.... but which hotels, apartments are good there? If you’ve stayed somewhere good this year please let me know and if you’re out there during this period what clubs you off too? See you out there.

How do you book Jet Apartments? Do they have a website?

Adam Moore said:
How do you book Jet Apartments? Do they have a website?

You can book them direct on here. If you book on here as well you get the nicer rooms - with air con, in the newer block.

Cool Barbie....haven't tried anything yet but if you reckon they're nice then I'll have a look....you don't get commission do you? :)

Noycey said:
Cool Barbie....haven't tried anything yet but if you reckon they're nice then I'll have a look....you don't get commission do you? :)

They're ok, a bit basic, but they do the job and you can't beat their location.

Lol, no commission unfortunately :p ;)

im goin next year for 2 months with 4 friends, i was wonderin if we should get a apartment or wut, we want it semi cheap, nothin 2 fancy, wut are sum sugestions?

Back