Not a good start to the week

Barbie

I got into my car this morning to go to work and I have got not 1 but 2 flat tyres :twisted:

Not a happy bunny this morning :twisted:

I'll join the club.....at least you don't have to work in the shadows of Gold Trafford,,,,,fortunately I haven't seen many lemmings about.....yet. Got to say Rob, after that performance yesterday, we didn't deserve to get 4th. I was stunned at some of the lack of passion and pride of wearing the red shirt. Cheyrou....the new Smicer.

Sorry to hear about yer car Babs, 2 flat tyres sounds a tad suspicious...are you sure you haven't annoyed someone?

yeah i know what youm mean Fox!
and what the hell was stevie gerrard thinking when he got sent off!!
hasn't he learn't anything!!

we need some GOOD players this summer!

Dr Fox said:
Sorry to hear about yer car Babs, 2 flat tyres sounds a tad suspicious...are you sure you haven't annoyed someone?

I think it could be that little whippersnapper Rob don't you :p ;) I bet he sneaked over to Ealing last night and let my tyres down :lol:

you've really offended me now barbie
i can't believe you thought i would stoop that low........

Robo said:
you've really offended me now barbie
i can't believe you thought i would stoop that low........

You know I'm only joking ;) It couldn't have been you anyway cos it was fine yesterday so it must have happened last night and I know that your mum doesn't let you out after 9pm at night when you've got school the next day :p ;)

Stevie G was out of order but apart from him and Murphy (at least they tried to get stuck in), it was clueless. Berger hasn't played all year and GH brings him on with the last game to go at such a crucial point in the season...what was all that about?? :evil:

Perhaps Rob has used some of his West End Massive connections Babs, for supporting Chelsea yesterday......good on yer mate. Job well done. ;)

Hey Barbie, consider yourself lucky

My exhaust has split this morning and it wont repair. Gonna cost a soul destroying £800 to replace :(

DrewUK said:
Hey Barbie, consider yourself lucky

My exhaust has split this morning and it wont repair. Gonna cost a soul destroying £800 to replace :(

Don't you just hate cars :rolleyes: :twisted:

I'm having to wait for a man to come round and do my tyres, been the completely useless bird that I am, I wouldn't have a clue how to change a tyre :rolleyes: I mean I might break a nail of something :p ;)

on my parents car the gearbox has gone and the car maufacturer won't pay anything towards it.

its cost about 2k to fix.

Dr Fox said:
Stevie G was out of order but apart from him and Murphy (at least they tried to get stuck in), it was clueless. Berger hasn't played all year and GH brings him on with the last game to go at such a crucial point in the season...what was all that about?? :evil:

Was very happy to see Berger, he's soooooo fit :p ;)

Back