....nose bag .....

P

pip

8) where on the island is the best places 2 eat . Prices no problemo 8)

El_Diablo said:
id go for amalur in sta gertrudis...god...i love that place!!! :D

:confused: :confused: and that is where exactly dont know my ass from my elbow in ibiza :( :(

when Liza gets back she´s visited the Banyan Palace hopefully cuz youre gonna nick that menucard for me remember!) hihi - i hope that place turns out to be good.

Savannah is good for small meals, Bambuddhas grove for a nice dinner in the evening and loads of places in old ibiza town!

:cry: sorry 2 dis apoint u all truly . at the end of the day u could have gone wherever u think the topic should have :rolleyes:

Ibiza-girlie said:
when Liza gets back she´s visited the Banyan Palace hopefully cuz youre gonna nick that menucard for me remember!) hihi - i hope that place turns out to be good.

Savannah is good for small meals, Bambuddhas grove for a nice dinner in the evening and loads of places in old ibiza town!

Not long now girl! Got my theiving gloves ready ;)

misslucy said:
Il vaticano's in san an is good for a nice italian ;)

I luuuurrrrve Italian

Where abouts is it please? I didn't go last year so need to familiarise myself with the islands again!

Thanks!

as your walking down that road to mambos/cafe del mar area,its on the left in one of the side streets off it ;)

i recommend the steak with creamy garlic sauce.....yum yum!
i also had lovely spag bol there too

Sa Capella near San Antonio is the one for me. Its a converted 13th century monastary - beautiful place. Went last year and had a 5 course meal and a couple of bottles of wine for 85euros for the 2 of us.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

:D

Mister Pea said:
Sa Capella near San Antonio is the one for me. Its a converted 13th century monastary - beautiful place. Went last year and had a 5 course meal and a couple of bottles of wine for 85euros for the 2 of us.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

:D
Mr p youll do 4 me ;)

wonderful - its a veritable party of taste for the tongue!!

when r u going? i'll be there on the 29th of August if you fancy sharing my kebab?

;) :D

confused! for a simple meal, the top deck, its on san an bay...lovely views...its before the orange corner and bar M. can get a bit cold though sitting at the top bit! :D

Back