Nooo! Linus loves is ruined!

dam0

Like a lot of our fave summer tunes, some pop honcho goes and records a cruddy vocal and sticks it over the top ready for a chart release. This time the victim is Linus loves - the terrace. Its now called:

Linus loves feat. Sam obernik - stand back

I got the promo this mornin and i was so excited thinking is was gunna be a new track by two established names... What a disaster. i've also got a new junior jack one that i've gotta listen to yet but i'm just about to go out so i'll report that later! :D

Some of the vocals are okay, but the "la la la" bit is a bit cheesy.

But Duncan (the guy who made it) obviously had the chance to
1. Make a bit of money
2. Spread the Linus Loves name
with Data, so why not? With Sam Obernik on vocals, it's sure to chart.

With the state the industry is in, the chance to propel a tune like The Terrace has to be grabbed with both hands.

Check out Breastfed stable mate Mylo, his latest work is awesome !

Mylo has done some quality tunes but i'm just annoyed at the fact this song is only going to be marketed if it has vocals. We've seen the same with 'shake it', 'let the sunshine in' and many other tracks before that over the years and its beginning to get right up my crease!

I'm gonna get a roasting for this one, but i actually quite like the vocal mix! :oops: :p

oh and im absolutely loving scient - up & down at the moment, u heard it dam0?

i saw this in HMV t'other week and thought cool, a new Linus Loves tune

disaster - how could they do this....!
it ranks alongside the vocalised PVD - For An Angel, Tilt - Rendezvous and Lee-Cabrera - Shake It

a good tune doesn't have to have vocals!!!!!!!

monkehUK said:
I'm gonna get a roasting for this one, but i actually quite like the vocal mix! :oops: :p

oh and im absolutely loving scient - up & down at the moment, u heard it dam0?

Aghh! You actually like it :lol:

Nah i've not heard that scient track, i havent been able to listen to much music recently because i've had so much goin on. I'll get hold of it when i get a chance. What sorta style is it? House?

its quite cheesey, along the same lines as morjac stars!

I must be turning into a handbag house loving cheesemeister! :p

monkehUK said:
its quite cheesey, along the same lines as morjac stars!

I must be turning into a handbag house loving cheesemeister! :p

eh oh!! Maybe i wont listen to it now you've said that! :D

Back