no weekend plans thread yet?

Park Life for me cannot wait to dance me little socks off to Seth Troxler/Jamie Jones/Damian Lazarus/Art Department/Robert James & Clive Henry
woooo
Nice one.
Looks like we've split the entire DC10 line-up between Park Life and Arma17 :lol:
(with Tanya V being the obvious exception)

Tonight - GYM then ATLAST getting to watch 'This is it' - yes im talking the MJ film type...film :lol:

Saturday - Off to Northolt RAF camp for a family fun day, Kings of Leon tribute band and a truck load of vino 8)

Sunday - Death ?!

This is it = fantastic. 8)

Well, not you. Sadly.

Fnar fnar.

(£8 down to £4 in Tesco if anyone else fancies one.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, me too. Don't cook if often due to all the fat and also the price. Been skiving and looking for tips on how to get the skin as crispy as possible. Pouring a couple of kettles of boiling water over it before cooking seems to be the advice most given.

The joys of sitting in the office thinking about what to do with your duck at the weekend...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the BF's dvd gift was a good shout....gutted the selfish bugger died before i got to see him life, how very dare he :lol:

Yeah, me too. Don't cook if often due to all the fat and also the price. Been skiving and looking for tips on how to get the skin as crispy as possible. Pouring a couple of kettles of boiling water over it before cooking seems to be the advice most given.

The joys of sitting in the office thinking about what to do with your duck at the weekend...

Duck with couscous is really good, the fat gives it good flavor. Put veg with it also lush taste.

No plans tired from driving 8 hours two ways last weekend. I need the rest.

I like cous cous (I could start a thread on how most people don't know how to prepare it properly...), but I got potatoes to use up before I go on hols.

Tonight - Nothing, chilling out

Tomorrow day work then got my girls tomorrow evening and sunday so having a nice quiet chilled one.

I fly to Ibiza on Wednesday for a few days so charging my batteries 8) :D

Back