no weekend plans thread yet?

stivi

hey it's friday and there's no weekend plans thread? can't believe it! especially as it's a long weekend!

haven't been dancing really since timewarp so this weekend there's a lot going on in our clubs in switzerland...richie hawtin playing in lausanne, henrik schwarz playing in zurich, as well as tanzmann and squillace (on the same night but not in the same venue) AND to top it all of there's the whole visionquest gang (troxler, curtiss, reeves, crosson) playing together all night back to back in my fave club. going there for sure - the rest is still all TBC ;)

what's everyone else up to?

have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
one or two after work tonight then home for fake tanning and date night with my housemate. Tomo serious lie in and looking after my beautiful niece. Then meeting my rather lovely friend Lushy for lunch near where I live and having a bit of casual bar crawl before meeting her brother and loads of my mates from my childhood! Sunday hello bed again!! May cook one of my legendary chicken roasts if all goes to plan

Hopefully the news is out that the bungalow is closed for refurbishment and we wont have to deal with people knocking our door down at 6am

Friday - VJing 2 gigs, bar and nightclub
Saturday - VJing nightclub
Sunday - Fly to Ibiza, yeehah! :D

Next week - VJing Video disco in Bar Tiffanys, San Antonio (behind Kanya near Ibiza Rocks), dates TBC. 8)
+ other random gigs I can pick up, DJing or VJing :D

one or two after work tonight then home for fake tanning and date night with my housemate. Tomo serious lie in and looking after my beautiful niece. Then meeting my rather lovely friend Lushy for lunch near where I live and having a bit of casual bar crawl before meeting her brother and loads of my mates from my childhood! Sunday hello bed again!! May cook one of my legendary chicken roasts if all goes to plan

Hopefully the news is out that the bungalow is closed for refurbishment and we wont have to deal with people knocking our door down at 6am

Lushy's not Scottish perchance?

Tonight: May buy a DVD to watch, then sleep.

Tomorrow: Sleep, then attend a wedding reception.

Sunday: Sleep.

Friday - quiet night in, after going out on a school night (tues) Ive cancelled on drinks tonight, god Im getting old :p

Saturday - swimming and then going to see the folks (both sets) :confused:

Sunday - meeting a friend for lunch at Bluewater

hey it's friday and there's no weekend plans thread? can't believe it! especially as it's a long weekend!

haven't been dancing really since timewarp so this weekend there's a lot going on in our clubs in switzerland...richie hawtin playing in lausanne, henrik schwarz playing in zurich, as well as tanzmann and squillace (on the same night but not in the same venue) AND to top it all of there's the whole visionquest gang (troxler, curtiss, reeves, crosson) playing together all night back to back in my fave club. going there for sure - the rest is still all TBC ;)

what's everyone else up to?

have a great weekend everyone!

Hawtin in lausanne, then maybe Visionquest the day after.
Let me know if you come down Lausanne.

Hawtin in lausanne, then maybe Visionquest the day after.
Let me know if you come down Lausanne.

don't think i'll come to lausanne 2morrow, but let me know if you come to zurich on sunday - i'll surely be there!

Hard to tell when the week stops and weekend begins as I've been out every night this week (gallery opening, fancy dinner thing, Moby concert, and Rocky Leon concert :!:). Looking forward to a little rest... some day!

Bank holiday weekend here.

Fri - Another big art exhibit opening followed by a dinner party, then escape to a birthday party

Sat - Possible afternoon bike ride, tentative plans for a boys night out later on, although I will probably peel off and head to Arma17 for several DC10 residents - Cassy, Dyed Sondorom, et. al.

Sun - Possible afternoon bike ride. Dinner party. Late evening t.b.d.

Mon - Possible afternoon bike ride. Sting concert w/ full orchestra.

ps. Nostrum - saw a certain mutual friend the other night. Joined me for the Moby show.

Appear to have won tickets to see some bloke in a big mouse hat play in my back garden.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I guess it would be rude not to pop in.

not exactly your taste i guess? :lol:

I imagine it'll be my worst nightmare but I quite like the opportunity to dance under canvas so will pop in for the end bit.

Had a look at the line-up and it's not to my taste at all no. :lol:

(to put it mildly)

Tonight - GYM then ATLAST getting to watch 'This is it' - yes im talking the MJ film type...film :lol:

Saturday - Off to Northolt RAF camp for a family fun day, Kings of Leon tribute band and a truck load of vino 8)

Sunday - Death ?!

Park Life for me cannot wait to dance me little socks off to Seth Troxler/Jamie Jones/Damian Lazarus/Art Department/Robert James & Clive Henry
woooo

Tonight - GYM then ATLAST getting to watch 'This is it' - yes im talking the MJ film type...film :lol:

Saturday - Off to Northolt RAF camp for a family fun day, Kings of Leon tribute band and a truck load of vino 8)

Sunday - Death ?!

I quite liked the MJ film - its better then it looks

Back