No Ibiza 2009 for me !

Triple S

Looks like my best friend has let me down as he can't go do Ibiza thorugh lack of funds. It's just been one let down after another. What am I going to do

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Solo it mate. You meet so many people out there you can team up with.

Otherwise you'll be sitting at home, pissing down outside, listening to some radio show 'coming live from Ibiza' and think FFS I WISH I WENT NOW £$£%^£^%&Y% :)

ten

Thanks for the advice guys but I kinda put the thread there to run a guilt trip on my mate to try and get him to go! LOL Hopefully this years trip is getting booked on Saturday with a few guys I know and my best mate is now saying he "might" go but I have the rest of the week to work on him I've tried Begging, Guilt Trip and blackmail so I guess it's brute force next!

I'm struggling to find anyone who can afford it this year! Gutted as well as the wife is away end of may and june but none of my mates can afford it! Is not going an option? very depressing.

I'm struggling to find anyone who can afford it this year! Gutted as well as the wife is away end of may and june but none of my mates can afford it! Is not going an option? very depressing.

Thats exactly how it started for me a few years ago, no one could afford it and all sorts of other excuses from my mates :x To go I ended up taking her indoors and the rest is history :cry: Cant stop her going now, we always go as couples every year:spank: I have'nt let my mates forget it though :lol:

Go solo 8) :lol:

I thought I was going to miss out this year as well but the missus got a cracking deal by booking flight and hotel separate:lol:. Won't have the usual spending money due to the strength of the Euro:rolleyes: but I really don't care as long as I get there.

Yep all booked as of Tuesday :D:D:D my best mate didn't go in the end but there are a total of 6 going now. Roll on August :D:D

Three facts of life:

1) Not going to Ibiza at least once a year is unacceptable, be ashamed.

2) Never wait too long for anyone else, give them two chances then book youself in.

3) Not having enough money is punishable. What have you been doing spending it on anyway frivolous nonsense like food? The Mrs probably needs a diet and anyhoo she can't come.

Live by these simple rules and all will be well.

Three facts of life:

1) Not going to Ibiza at least once a year is unacceptable, be ashamed.

2) Never wait too long for anyone else, give them two chances then book youself in.

3) Not having enough money is punishable. What have you been doing spending it on anyway frivolous nonsense like food? The Mrs probably needs a diet and anyhoo she can't come.

Live by these simple rules and all will be well.
hahahah

i love those rules ;)

hehehe, Balance paid on Friday, all we gotta do is turn up now:lol:
now i need to rob a securicor van, a post office & win the lottery. Nice!

Yep paid off my balance yesterday :) and I had 2 winning tickets for Fridays Euromillions. OK there were only £6.10 each but I have a great money saving idea for this year! Bring over a load of Tesco's value jam and just buy cheap bread from the supermarket and have jam sandwiches for your 3 meals a day:eek:

Back