No Cheltenham Thread This Year???

No the docs are right mate. I used to think exactly the same.

My little girl been in hospital with her viral infections about 4 or 5 times at least due to the fact she cannot hold any liquid so they put her on a drip to keep her hydrated. She won't even hold medicine so she had to have paracetmol up the bum!

The cough can come from ashtma which they will not say it is until she is 2.

My little girl uses her ashtma pump and the cough eases up. Seems weird as it is really chesty but it does go.

The more infections they pick up the better as it makes their immune system stronger.

As said my little girl has had it loads times now and the cough is like a smoking cough but it will clear. When she is ill she won't leave me and curls up like a cat on me and is very clingy yet 24 hours or so later she is back to normal and behaving like a hooligan!

Medicines etc are a waste of time and money. They cure themselves most of the times!

Mention what I said to the quack about possible ashtma next time.

Hope she is ok anyway fella.

Had a little plop on Ballydub and Buck the Legend or trend, can't remember.

denman is the value bet of the decade, seriously. whether he wins or not is another thing.

in another league to kauto star, who barely gets the trip, suppose that leaves it open for someone else but i just can't help but feel denman will have his say.

1.30 - Zaynar
2.05 - Kandari
2.40 - Cape Tribulation
3.20 - Denman
4.00 - Kingscliff
4.40 - Big Eared Fran
5.15 - French Opera

8p e/w super heinz £19.20
returns £459,335.69

paid for by a free bet 8)

denman is the value bet of the decade, seriously. whether he wins or not is another thing.

in another league to kauto star, who barely gets the trip, suppose that leaves it open for someone else but i just can't help but feel denman will have his say.

one of my sources, reckons it's nailed on and that his lack of form of late is just mirrors & smoke to bring down the price...seems to have worked if true!!!

Starluck
Sunnyhillboy
The Midnight Club
ALBERTAS RUN
Royal Auclair
Big Eared Fran
Pasco

also had a cheeky ew ante post on Halcon Generladais in the big one!!

one of my sources, reckons it's nailed on and that his lack of form of late is just mirrors & smoke to bring down the price...seems to have worked if true!!!

you mean the one race he has had in 12 months, hardly a formbook!!:lol:

bet you john francombe is ****ting himself with analysis like that:lol:;)

in english please

is super heinz a bet, a horse?

i thought we had this conversation anyhow Mr C - no more betting!

its a one off believe me - from our last conversation i am now 3 cards and about £15k lighter of debt. ;)

basically a super heinz covers all bets from a single to the accumalator.

basically need one or more to win/place. all 7 and im laughing.

Back