NICK WARREN SAYS WAY OUT WEST ALBUM ALMOST FINISHED

Robo

Creamfields major player Nick Warren has expressed his excitement at the prospect of the forthcoming Way Out West album. Nick, who is one half of the said blissed out trancey breakbeaters from Bristol, alongside Jody Wisternoff, recently commented that the album was nearly finished and that it was “probably our best work to date.” Nick also expressed his excitement at performing at this years Creamfields, which takes place on Bank Holiday Weekend, August 23.

He’ll be spinning before headliners Massive Attack – at the request of Del Naja and co themselves. “We are really good mates” Nick explained, “and also I think for them, they trust me not to play banging trance before they go on, so for the last 30 minutes of my set I will play a downtempo set.”

Somewhat bizarrely, Warren also revealed that he’d “spent 6 hours in a Mexican jail last weekend, scary as f*** !!!” Hmm! He’d better not get banged up before Creamfields then… or Del Naja will have his guts for garters!

Nick Warren is amazing - would love to be seeing him at creamfields playing a chilled set.

Back