nicest hotels in Ibiza

H

hugoboss

What's everyone's opinions of the nicest places to stay in Ibiza... Looking to stay on the beach and close to Ibiza town... Anyone have any suggestions?

hugoboss,
i appreciate that you're soliciting personal oppinions here, however, why not take a looksee at our hotel guide...

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hotel-guide/index.html

and my advice would be 'don't box yourself in'
why restrict yourself to 'near ibiza town near a beach' - consider the whole island, country hotels, agrotourism, villas, apartments, there's a lot on offer here and don't forget, wherever you stay you won't be far away from whatever you want!

I did check the hotel guide out. (I do know how to use the internet).. And I already decided that that's the portion of the island I want to stay... I just want some personal experiences to help make a decision... I already have a few places in mine just was wondering if some people had suggestions...
So is it OK if I ask a question or not???

hugoboss said:
I did check the hotel guide out. (I do know how to use the internet).. And I already decided that that's the portion of the island I want to stay... I just want some personal experiences to help make a decision... I already have a few places in mine just was wondering if some people had suggestions...
So is it OK if I ask a question or not???

LOL :D If you want somewhere close to Ibiza Town but on the beach you can't go wrong with Es Vive in Figurentes, between Playa den Bossa and Ibiza Town. The hotel was only refurbished last yr, it's owned by Jason behind the Base Bar, we didn't stay there last year but had friends staying there and went to see them and it really is the business so we've booked there for June.

you're the boss hugo.
it's perfectly ok to ask questions that's why we're here.

jet apartments

Apartments JET , 3 keys is the place i am thinking of going to in late june, july august. i am coming from sf,california and will be staying for 8 days first time. i see that it is on the beach and near the clubs. dance all night and beach all day. but they show other jet apartments, are they just all located around each other? any thoughts about my plans; good ,bad or ugly? whats the two best times to come? im rambling but the flight alone will be 1600us dollars so i trying to pick the right time and place :oops: :oops: :confused: :)

bbb,

The best time to come is prob end of june, all of july and september, but if you come in september make sure the clubs are still open because the closing parties are in september. Try to avoid augist if you can. The club prices are at there dearest, its the hottest, and the crowdest.....

Es Vive is good, but expensive for what it is IMO. Id defo go there if you can afford it and you are expecting to spend a lot of time in the hotel.

Jet gives good value for money, nut lacks the quality and service of the more premium hotels.

IMO Jet are pretty basic apartments, but the location is fab. Depends what you're after, at my age I prefer a few more home comforts LOL!

im rambling but the flight alone will be 1600us dollars

Holy s**t bbb!!! Thats bloody extortionate! I'm flying standby from Calgary to London, London to Ibiza for under 900 Canadian return. Are you stopping at different cities around Europe? I would think u can get a cheaper flight than that... :confused: Good luck!

Btw i think i'll be staying at Es Vive. Great location and cheaper than Jet! :D

the flight from sf goes to ny or chicago; then madrid, london, or barcelona; then to ibiza. the flight by the different internet sites ranges from 1350 to 1850us dollars. one direct flight sf to frankfurt then ibiza is 1850 but u wait in frankfurt for 6 hrs before on to ibiza so its no good. but i realize i am shopping and trying different dates and what month i fly etc. but if i wait to long i will pay alot more for everything so i must decide soon thanks.............

hi bbb,

regarding flights - www.easy-jet.com fly daily to Ibiza from London Stanstead at ridiculously cheap prices - can you not fly in to london and buy a separate ticket from there to Ibiza and vice versa on the return trip?

Nice hotels

I have stayed at the Ocean Drive Hotel a few times, it's a lovely 3/4 *, not pretentious but more like modern/ cool. It's opposite the town marine, has the best view of the harbour and Ibiza town (must book room front facing and high floor). The staff is charming and although "quiet" it is still buzzing with the presence of El Divino, Pacha and the whole marine next to it.
Tel +34 971 318 218

Enjoy!!

Nice hotels

I have stayed at the Ocean Drive Hotel a few times, it's a lovely 3/4 *, not pretentious but more like modern/ cool. It's opposite the town marine, has the best view of the harbour and Ibiza town (must book room front facing and high floor). The staff is charming and although "quiet" it is still buzzing with the presence of El Divino, Pacha and the whole marine next to it.
Tel +34 971 318 218

Enjoy!!

Back