Nice restaurants in San An Bay???

india.gif

Restaurante Can Pujol

Is the Can Pujol Restaurante the next place to Marina Palace. If so how long has it been a permanent structure. Seem to remember it being one of those that gets taken down after the season if I am thinking of the same place?

can pujol is just beyond the marina palace going to port des torrent. it is open all year.

have to agree on Banyan Palace

we went there last year and the food & service were superb
lovely place too

ohh just found this one and have to agree little india is the best place to have a curry lovely food spot on ingrediants (bought in the UK as you can't get good indian ingrediants in spain) and lovely staff
Banyan is pricey in season but out of you can't beat the all you can eat for 18€ avoid the curry celler - sorry if i offend but they need to change it to something else as the food is dismal. :(
Can Grao is spot on as well and Bar minimal does one of the best pizza's round the bay. 8)
Last but not least if all else fails and you are starving pop to Zafiro and stuff yourself on their menu!!!!
mmmmmm food yummy :lol:

taffys

were abouts is that?
me hubby and 12 yr old(well almost) son are going out 3 weeks today for a fortnight (hubby and son are Welsh too)
We are staying in the Xaloc apartments - never been to Ibiza before so no idea of our way around - is the bay very big?
tia
Sandi

nice restaurants in san an bay

Hi there!

Great news, BANYAN PALACE HAVE STARTED THEIR WINTER BUFFET EARLY. AS FROM THIS WEEK 18EUROS FOR ALL THE FOOD YOU CAN EAT.
I KNOW FOR ONE I'LL BE THEIR A FEW TIMES DURING THE NEXT 6 MONTHS.

Anyone know whether the Banyan palace will be starting its winter buffet in the first week in October again as Suzie mentioned last year. I'll be there till October 5th and would like to take advantage of their yummy food at a fantastic price!

i will ask for you

i think it depends how busy they are, but i will try to find out xxx but can grau, java, pyrenees and zafiro will def be open and serving good very cheap food:lol: my 4 favourite spanish run restaurants.. can also reccomend english run jackie browns, casitas and libertys.. enjoy :lol: after all that lovely food , you can always`pop in the pink panther for a cocktail...:lol: went to little india a couple of weeks ago that was good and devas has now moved into san antonio town centre.. little india is where jackie browns junior used to be xxx

Unbelievably perceptive of you:spank: .A start date is what i'm looking for if anyone can help. Last year it was the first week in October.

I'm going to ibiza on Sat, was going to go to the Curry Club last year but it was too busy! Can someone tell me where Little India is?? :D

Back