Nice photos!

That site received a bunch of write-ups a couple of weeks ago and the resulting attention crashed them big time. When I tried to check it out, the site was down. On Facebook, they posted that they were desperately trying to find servers big enough to handle the traffic!

That site received a bunch of write-ups a couple of weeks ago and the resulting attention crashed them big time. When I tried to check it out, the site was down. On Facebook, they posted that they were desperately trying to find servers big enough to handle the traffic!

really?? and i'd never even heard of it until someone sent me the link an hour ago! :lol:

Doesnt do Wal mart any favours though :confused:

Must confess that if I'm having a crap day, I'll swing into Asda just to feel better...

Sometimes just driving through the car park is enough.

Well in one sense the publicity is great. But alot of people (especially if they see themselves or friends or loved ones :lol:) would be really offended, that people are taking pictures of them then posting on the internet.

I went into our local Mercadona the other week in paint stained plaid shorts, with a polo shirt on and with socks and slippers on :lol: I was a little :oops: It'd have made for a good picture though :lol:

(I was doing jobs at home had to shoot out urgently)

This one is cracking me up...

161.jpg

Kinda like a ghetto C3PO.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back