NEWS: 2009 Preview Part 2 - Sasha@Cream, Cocoon @ 6pm & same old same old for Luciano

the don-simon-gang, probably the hairy one .

2002686401816030907_rs.jpg
2002636684512549003_rs.jpg

2002662493633313170_rs.jpg
2002670761023687578_rs.jpg

· 1st picture: the hairy one is rolling a joint while the others are looking at some girls
· 2nd picture: the fat one starts screaming and dancing
· 3rd picture: the old one wants don simon
· 4th picture: the bearded one spotted InspectorMc...

i heard the same over and over again...
wont trust any of these "lies" until its officialy announced by DC10 or that i see from my eyes that DC10 reopens...been the same thing last year...!!!!!! i suggest not to say anything until its official so that we won't be disapointed at hearing the bad news that they will built a house for elderly people like San jose's Alcalde when he wont be able to move on his own...!!!! so, people, lets keep it quiet and when its official then we celebrate!

i heard the same over and over again...
wont trust any of these "lies" until its officialy announced by DC10 or that i see from my eyes that DC10 reopens...been the same thing last year...!!!!!! i suggest not to say anything until its official so that we won't be disapointed at hearing the bad news that they will built a house for elderly people like San jose's Alcalde when he wont be able to move on his own...!!!! so, people, lets keep it quiet and when its official then we celebrate!

is possible that all the rumors of dc10 ibiza are in a confusion, new franchise of dc10 is ready to open in barcelona
:eek:

... new franchise of dc10 is ready to open ...
that place won´t make it ...
who needs a dc10 in the middle of nowhere ?

and since when is dc10 giving away ****ing "franchises" ?

Hmmm DC10 = Ibiza
and NOT Barcelona... Lame :(
yes ... and obviously that "franchise-dc10" is not even in barcelona,
but miles and miles away in some filthy hick town called granollers :lol:

someone just reminded me of the dc10 situation.

this dc10 is nothing to do with ibiza, it is because the name dc10 is registered in spain by someone else. see the small print at the bottom of this website

http://www.discotecasdeibiza.com/

keep up the good work guys:rolleyes:

spread the word everyone, beware!!

someone just reminded me of the dc10 situation.

this dc10 is nothing to do with ibiza, it is because the name dc10 is registered in spain by someone else. see the small print at the bottom of this website

http://www.discotecasdeibiza.com/

keep up the good work guys:rolleyes:

spread the word everyone, beware!!

I remember a Benidorm business man doing this years ago, drove away the likes of Danny Clockwork, and a few others. They were demanding huge ammounts of money off the promotors because they registered the names. Quite shrewd really. :lol:

I remember a Benidorm business man doing this years ago, drove away the likes of Danny Clockwork, and a few others. They were demanding huge ammounts of money off the promotors because they registered the names. Quite shrewd really. :lol:

yeah, clockwork, gatecrasher and others. btw - it wasn't a benidorm businessman either, that was just the front. it was someone in ibiza with a motive to do it

Back