Newbies

H

Harri

Hey brilliant website................... its almost as good as going to Ibiza itself!!! Can I ask a question??

How long am I going to be a Newbie for??

HAVE HAD THE IDEA OF HOSTING THE UNNOFICIAL SPOTLIGHT AWARDS

CERTIFICATES WILL BE GOING TO THE WINNERS WICH I WILL BE PAYING FOR OUT OF MY HARD EARNED CASH !!!

HERE ARE THE CATAGORIES

I WANT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR WHO SHOULD WIN.

SORRY YOU CANT NOMINATE YOURSELF

Categories are:

Best Overall Contributor:
Your Favourite Poster:
Most Boring Poster:
Forum funnyman/woman award:
Most Outspoken Member:
Best Forum Moment:
Worst Forum Moment:
Most Interesting Threads:
Most Original Threads:
Best Forum Rivalry:

ALSO ADDED PLACES CATAGORIES.

BEST PROMOTER ON THE ISLAND
BEST WESTEND BAR
BEST SUNSET STRIP BAR
BEST IBIZA TOWN BAR
BEST SUPERCLUB
BEST SMALL CLUB
WORST PROMOTER
WORST WESTEND BAR
WORST SUNSET STRIP BAR
WIRST IBIZA TOWN BAR
WORST SUOERCLUB
WORST SMALL CLUB

REMEMBER THESE POLLS ARE VOTED FOR BY YOU ! NOT THE BIGWIGS
SO USE IT TO SHOW RECOGNITION TO THE COMMUNITY THATS HAS BEEN BUILT ONLINE

AND FOR PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT BARS WE THINK ARE THE BEST AND THE ONES WE THINK ARE THE WORST.

NOMINATIONS TO BE IN BY FRIDAY

EITHER EMAIL ME ON SPOTLIGHT
OR
DAVE.DOUGHTY@TALK21.COM
OR REPLY TO THIS THREAD
OR BY TXTX SMS

CLOSING DATE FOR NOMINEES WILL BE THIS FRIDAY THE 16TH MAY
THE NOMINEES WILL THEN BE POSTED ON SUNDAY.
THE VOTING WILL START SUNDAY
AND THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED
SATURDAY THE 24TH MAY

PLEASE HELP THIS TO BE A SUCCESS THEN THESE AWARDS CAN TAKE PLACE AT THE BEGGINING AND AT THE END OF THE SEASON.

DAVE DOUGHTY

FRONTLINERS

harri - i think its something like 150 posts!! not sure though!

welcome aboard and happy posting..

I turned recently and it was 150 posts for me.

Like the idea of the nominations... anyone else think it would be worth a giggle?

I vote Stephen the moderator for most boring poster, He has some brilliant information about the island and all that but he always involves his dad ( bless ) and he is really dead boring but probably a nice guy, probably someone i would date if i wasn't with my girlfriend.
but definitely most boring lol

most favorite poster would be Barbie cos she seems to think like me same clubs, dj's e.t.c
and she is always posting something about nothing and making it interesting

best contribution would be ROBO, i don't know what he does with his time but he always seems to know lots about everything a day b4 it happens and its always something i want to know about

best forum rivalry would be between cinders and exhibitionist
felt sorry for cinders ( only asking for a bit of advice ) and exhibitionist well the name says it all he's an exhibitionist and probably doesn't understand jealosy and all that, plus he is a bloke so didn't truly understand the thread to start with.
hmmm now i understand why i'm with a girl

most outspoken member is Dj Biff
no matter what you say he will always disagree as he has been there done it and wore the T shirt this year last year and the ten years b4
Never really contributes to helping in peoples holidaying experience which is what this forum is all about
he definitely has an IQ over 130 maybe higher and see's things from a different perspective

Best promotor - Cocoon ( well who ever promotes these nights, lots of effort put into the nights )
Best West end bar - hmm havn't been over there in about 6 yrs so i wouldn't know
Best sunset strip bar - Kanya ( cos last time i was there i got somewhere to sit )
Best Ibiza town bar - Dome ( always a nice atmosphere and i always meet holiday friend's there )
Best superclub - Pacha ( i like extravagance and pacha oozes it )
Best Small club - El devino ( nice close atmosphere when its busy )
Worst Promotor - Manumission ( well its probably privelige that is the problem as the sound doesn't travel well in there )
Worst west end bar - any that do karaokee lol
Worst sunsetstrip bar - Cafe del mar as its usually the most crowded and i can't get a seat
Worst Ibiza town Bar - The one where all the vikings hang out ( its up the dalt villa and is all nordic bikers in leather very scary )
Worst super club - Es Paradis ( i really don't like this place went in 99 as someone gave me a ticket not good )
Worst Small club - I once went to a small club in san an in 97 it was at the bottom of the strip and was full of piss heads and it was rubbish like being in a bad nightmare not sure what its called though.

dfunky said:
most favorite poster would be Barbie cos she seems to think like me same clubs, dj's e.t.c
and she is always posting something about nothing and making it interesting

Awww thanks babe, great minds think alike and all that :p ;)

Back