Newbies for my 40th

Lisab1

Hi all,

My best friend and I are staying at Ibiza Rocks in June for my 40th, we thought that we would go away for a crazy few days in the sun before the old age really sets in lol ?

We are only there for 4 days and we want to make the most of it so I am after some recommendations, is our hotel far from the fun?

Once the events are all released we were thinking of buying tix before we go, been looking at Glitterbox...

Also, what beach should we head for and good place to watch the sunset..

Many thanks ?

right ok...the main crowd staying at ibiza rocks are a little younger than you guys. that is not an issue at all but I'm sure it's good if you're aware of that.

the ibiza rocks hotel is a few mins walk away from both the sunset strip as well as the port area and the infamous westend so it's not far away at all. you should definitely look at spending one evening over in ibiza town - bit of shopping, a nice dinner and a few cocktails before you head out.

cala bassa and cala conta beaches are a boat ride away but very nice (cala conta for sunset too) and cala gracio is a 15 mins walk from ibiza rocks hotel only.

Thank you, we are abit nervous about being the oldies but im hoping that it will be okay and that there will be a good crowd ?

We were going to stay at the Sol Ibiza which seems nicer but it looks like it is quite far away and as we only have 4 days, we didnt want to dpend all our time in taxis..

you'll be alright. no one is 'old' when in ibiza, but being aware the main clientele of the hotel is younger will make things easier for you.

as for club nights - as you can see the party calendar is still a bit empty right now. give it a month and it'll fill up nicely and then you can obviously get your tickets beforehand

Back