newbie with a really silly question!.....

C

crispy*duck!

hiya everyone! :p

righty, this question is gona seem to daft, compared to all the other sensible questions on here, but it really matters to me....

are their any big creepy crawlies, like spiders, or bee's, or even snakes in ibiza?, cos im not just gona be going for the clubbing, but id like to get out in to the country for a couple of days, but there is no way you get me venturing out too far if theirs anything like that out there lol.

any help on this would be greatly apprieciated :)

cheers lou xx

OMG!!! you go on the toast message board mr holmes!!! miss messie here!
:D:D:D:D

evissa not only was he the god of dancing but was also the god of protection and on the island you will find no poisinous anmials what so ever vanture out you will love it

You see lizards and stuff, and I’ve seen bats flying about at night. You get the odd insect but nothing major.

Apparently there is no species on the island (plant, insect or animal) that is poisonous to man.

cheers peeps!, i feel alot better now nowing that im gona be safe from phscyo spiders and things liek that! :lol:

oooohhhhh i cant wait to go now!!!!! yey!

Crispy duck I have major fears of so many flying bugs and I have to tell you that Ibiza was fine. I never saw any cockroachs (were loads in tenerife) and only heard cicadas (make mad buzzing noises in the trees) and saw some big flies (cant rem what their called, long legs, wings, colourful bodies). The lizards are quite cute!

aww i love lizards, its just big flying things, and spiders..wouldnt have been too happy if thre wer venomous snakes either, its its ok now i know, them big colourfull flying things might make my skin crawl a bit, but i think i can live with that! ;)

crispy*duck! said:
aww i love lizards, its just big flying things, and spiders..wouldnt have been too happy if thre wer venomous snakes either, its its ok now i know, them big colourfull flying things might make my skin crawl a bit, but i think i can live with that! ;)

They dont sting so I'm sure you can cope. The worst thing is being stuck in public transport with a wasp I nearly hyperventilate when that happens. I try hard to keep cool in front of everyone but I just know if it comes near me fight or flight kicks in and I have to escape! I'm such a nutter!

:eek: :eek: :eek: you had me worried there for a second!

glasgow chick - im the same wasps!, if one comes near me i look like im trying to impersonate jackie chan!, ofskies!, you waont see me for dust!, and being stuck on public transport??!?! again id freak!

I was on the train once and there was this big bumble bee, and it was flying round the people in front of us, and it landed on this woman, i had to leg it to the bottom of the train, and ask to swap seats with some one! lol im so soft with little things like that!

got stung in the mouth when I was a kid and now I'm petrified of the bl##dy things - on the beach a few years ago I was running around like a headless chicken with my wife laughing at me and telling me to keep still -so the bl##dy thing stung her instead, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry :rolleyes:

Just watch out for little flying black things with stripey red legs! We saw one in our room last week and hid in the bathroom for ages! :eek: Im scared of bugs too and big leaves and im fine in ibiza!the lizard r cute! Even I like them!

ibiza is fine for insect unless u dont like the big fat black breed of spiders that go into your bedroom at night and sleep in your mouth. lol

crispy*duck! said:
hiya everyone! :p

righty, this question is gona seem to daft, compared to all the other sensible questions on here, but it really matters to me....

are their any big creepy crawlies, like spiders, or bee's, or even snakes in ibiza?, cos im not just gona be going for the clubbing, but id like to get out in to the country for a couple of days, but there is no way you get me venturing out too far if theirs anything like that out there lol.

any help on this would be greatly apprieciated :)

cheers lou xx

there's nothing to worry about! if you stay in a house on the hills you might see the occasional flying beetle which can make quite a racket (sort of like a jumbo cricket) ...

Back